Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

6Ns 2021

Two matches against 14 men and some 'interesting' tries to get a triple crown. Is Pivac Wales' lucky general? By way of arguing my own point, none of that was Wales' fault and they still had the job done in all 3 matches so fair play. France v Wales will be interesting.

Matches like this really make me miss fans in the stands. Know crowds might impact things a little so who knows if we would have had the same match but would have been pretty good to see, Cardiff would have been some craic this eve. Cant wait for fans to be back in next years 6N (hopefully).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

That BBC interviewer is shocking. 

I winced when she wouldn’t stop asking AWJ about England and the referee. Then did the same to Farrell. As pissed off as I am, Wales still deserved to win. 

Looking for a quote or two like they do with managers and players in football.

The silly penalties cost us too. 

5 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

That BBC interviewer is shocking. 

I winced when she wouldn’t stop asking AWJ about England and the referee. Then did the same to Farrell. As pissed off as I am, Wales still deserved to win. 

I turned it off. Absolutely ****ing disgraceful. Even kept persisting with it with Pivac and Faletau. 

Absolutely desperate to whip up drama over the ref. 

If England scored that second try against - say - Australia or the All Blacks or something, the beeb would be tripping over themselves to call it a brilliant bit of work by the TMO. Even Guscott was forced to admit quietly there that by the letter of the law the refs got it right. It's not a knock on. 

But then they keep hammering away it, Warburton had to sit there flanked by two former England internationals moaning away about how bad it all is before he finally gets to point out that you can chalk off those 14 points and England still lost. 

And some overly delicate Englishman will STILL complain that its Jiffy that's someone the blindly biased one ruining the BBC coverage. OK boys. 

Edited by Finnegan

1 minute ago, BKLFox said:

Better team lost, the 2 comical tries not awarded then ENG win that, but silly pens costing the game in the end.

5 players not played a minutes Lge rugby as much as we like players they shouldn’t be there and I will always champion Simmonds over Billy V

I honestly thought Wales were the better side. They were far more disciplined throughout. The refereeing was diabolical but actually a bit of a side note. England did the hard bit by getting it back to 24-24 but then just inexplicably imploded. I was surprised that the replacements were even less disciplined than the starters. Some mind-boggling pens given away. Wales were far smarter.

• Thanks 1