Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thoughts?

 

I think the French will win it, they've got a great young side and found a bit of consistency in the last 6Ns.

 

I also think the Jocks might sneak it later on today. I don't think there's much of an X factor with this England team and the scrum will be significantly weaker without Vunipola, Marler or Sinckler. Booting it miles and playing for territory 99.9% of the time works well with a strong scrum. Scotland will have parity there I think.

 

The Irish to start to resemble the sum of their parts would be nice. Interesting side Farrell has picked for Sunday.

 

 

Posted

6Ns 2021?

 

- New Premier League, Europa League & FA Cup winners are Leicester City

- Ndidi is PFA player of the season

- Never mind the bollocks, Newcastle are going down

- No more Covid

- Nights out are back on, as are trips away

- Nice cup of tea for me, please, guv

Posted
13 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

6Ns 2021?

 

- New Premier League, Europa League & FA Cup winners are Leicester City

- Ndidi is PFA player of the season

- Never mind the bollocks, Newcastle are going down

- No more Covid

- Nights out are back on, as are trips away

- Nice cup of tea for me, please, guv

How’s your mental health in these difficult times Alf ? ;)

Posted
2 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Thoughts?

 

I think the French will win it, they've got a great young side and found a bit of consistency in the last 6Ns.

 

I also think the Jocks might sneak it later on today. I don't think there's much of an X factor with this England team and the scrum will be significantly weaker without Vunipola, Marler or Sinckler. Booting it miles and playing for territory 99.9% of the time works well with a strong scrum. Scotland will have parity there I think.

 

The Irish to start to resemble the sum of their parts would be nice. Interesting side Farrell has picked for Sunday.

 

 

Yeah not convinced by England's midfield at all. Although Scotland have an inexperienced 12 and Harris is very average at 13.

Posted (edited)

Nice try for the Jocks.

 

Combination of decent passing and footwear with crap attempts at tackling.

Edited by Nalis
Posted

I really cba with the 6N this year. 

It's just not the same without the crowd.

Sorry and all that..

Guest Manini
Posted
6 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Why does every rugby side contain at least one player with a mullet and one with a moustache?

Its what bootcut jeans and flannel shirts are to rugby supporters. Like a uniform. 

Posted
Just now, Izzy said:

I really cba with the 6N this year. 

It's just not the same without the crowd.

Sorry and all that..

 

No, trust me, even I feel the same way to be honest.

 

I feel extremely deflated and disinterested about it. It's weird because I'm totally in favour of domestic football continuing, I think it's an important distraction for people and I'm glad it's currently going. But there's something not right really about the Six Nations without the crowds really.

 

That and we're going to be shit again like.

  • Like 2
Guest Manini
Posted

Are Umbro known for making rugby kits? Quite a nice effort for the England shirt.

Posted
30 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I really cba with the 6N this year. 

It's just not the same without the crowd.

Sorry and all that..

 

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

No, trust me, even I feel the same way to be honest.

 

I feel extremely deflated and disinterested about it. It's weird because I'm totally in favour of domestic football continuing, I think it's an important distraction for people and I'm glad it's currently going. But there's something not right really about the Six Nations without the crowds really.

 

That and we're going to be shit again like.

Its strange for me, I'm not interested in the build up or anything knowing there is no crowd but since the match has been on I've ended up getting into it.

 

You guys are right in that crowds are missed more in this than football though considering the rivalries and fans contribute so much to the 6N.

Posted

Why you'd stick with this 10, 12, 13 combo that can't seem to find each other with a pass, I'm not sure. Fair play to Scotland, they've played with some imagination where as England can't even seem to produce their usual brand of stodge today. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, Nalis said:

 

Its strange for me, I'm not interested in the build up or anything knowing there is no crowd but since the match has been on I've ended up getting into it.

 

You guys are right in that crowds are missed more in this than football though considering the rivalries and fans contribute so much to the 6N.

 

You're going to absolutely savage us tomorrow ngl. 

 

It's so bad we've called up Hallam ****ing Amos for a return. 

Posted

Fair play to Scotland, they've smothered England. Helps when you know the opposition will just keep kicking it back to you.

 

Jonny May summing it all up with that right there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...