Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Teams who cannot Mathematically catch us!

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

1.Sheffield United

2. West Bromwich Albion

3. Fulham

we are staying up!!!

With Newcastle and Brighton playing each other next weekend. We can add one of them to the list. Both of they draw.

• Like 1

On 14/03/2021 at 11:20, Fox in the North said:

Surely it’s mathematically impossible for a third/half of the 17 as they ultimately still have to play each other so not every team below us can win enough points to overtake us.

This thread is to check off the teams as it becomes mathematically impossible for them to catch us. Not the "what is the lowest position we can mathematically finish" thread. Feel free to start that one, but seeing a list of teams getting longer is much more satisfying than a number getting smaller.

8 minutes ago, Captain... said:

This thread is to check off the teams as it becomes mathematically impossible for them to catch us. Not the "what is the lowest position we can mathematically finish" thread. Feel free to start that one, but seeing a list of teams getting longer is much more satisfying than a number getting smaller.

I know, I was only responding to the other post. :thumbup: I love seeing the list get longer too!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Time to add the Sean Dyche’s cash strapped clarets to the list:

1.Sheff United 

2. WBA

3. Fulham 

4.Newcastle United

5. Burnley

None of this is really relevant until we can add the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool, West Ham, Spurs and Everton to the list.

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

None of this is really relevant until we can add the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool, West Ham, Spurs and Everton to the list.

Alright, who pissed in your corn flakes?

It’s a process, we build up. I like seeing the list slowly get bigger and bigger.
You start with the bottom sides like Sheff Utd and WBA, work your way through the mid table rubbish like Crystal Palace and Arsenal and then you reach the big boys!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Alright, who pissed in your corn flakes?

It’s a process, we build up. I like seeing the list slowly get bigger and bigger.
You start with the bottom sides like Sheff Utd and WBA, work your way through the mid table rubbish like Crystal Palace and Arsenal and then you reach the big boys!

I also love thia!

• 2 weeks later...