Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Teams who cannot Mathematically catch us!

14 minutes ago, majaco said:

I seem to always call them Totteringham Hotspurs.  The pluralising of Hotspur adds to the disrespectful tone of the delusional Super League wannabes.

I suppose it’s a bit like: ‘Notts’ Forest 😃

• Like 1

Just now, LestaAl said:

Does that mean we are definitely in Europe or was that a certainty on Tuesday?

Europa League is now the worst we can do this season, we can secure a Champions League spot before we play our next league game, IF, Liverpool take no more than 1 point from Man Utd and WBA and West Ham fail to beat Brighton.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Europa League is now the worst we can do this season, we can secure a Champions League spot before we play our next league game, IF, Liverpool take no more than 1 point from Man Utd and WBA and West Ham fail to beat Brighton.

Liverpool can take 2 points actually and it still guarantee us CL if West Ham fail to win also.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Liverpool can take 2 points actually and it still guarantee us CL if West Ham fail to win also.

I can't see how. Even if Liverpool lose tonight they can still get to 66 points by winning their last 3 games which is level with us. I don't think we need to worry about West Ham but Liverpool will remain a concern whatever the result is tonight.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

If liverpool lose by a small margin no we arent gauranteed. They b 9 behind with 3 to play with only 4 or so goals behind. Si if pool lose we may need1pt

2 minutes ago, ceredigion said:

I can't see how. Even if Liverpool lose tonight they can still get to 66 points by winning their last 3 games which is level with us. I don't think we need to worry about West Ham but Liverpool will remain a concern whatever the result is tonight.

If Liverpool draw both games they will be on 59 points with 2 games to play. Maximum 65

12 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Top 6 qualification two seasons in a row. I know we’ve got higher ambitions but for this club, the progress to achieve this as a minimum, is fantastic. 

We really shouldn't underestimate that achievement when you consider the teams we are competing against. 

The Super League Six no less