Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Black market tickets

Just seen on the internet that there are websites offering Cup Final tickets at hugely inflated prices. It’s so sad this happens when there are thousands of fans who are desperate to go but there are people who are making a killing out of this because they have access to tickets that are not available to genuine fans

10 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

How is this possible when they'll surely be names printed on the tickets and IDs needed to be shown due to COVID tests etc.

It's not is it. Lets be honest. Probably scam websites selling as tickets then you pay and get fvck all. I can't believe the amount of posts I see on stuff like this.

• Thanks 1

On 01/05/2021 at 23:41, Leicester_Loyal said:

How is this possible when they'll surely be names printed on the tickets and IDs needed to be shown due to COVID tests etc.

Didn't need to show your name for the semi-final, all they were interested in was a negative result.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Didn't need to show your name for the semi-final, all they were interested in was a negative result.

Would anyone really risk paying a stupid amount of money for a ticket and then potentially being refused entry? No chance! 

• Haha 1

Anybody considering trying to get a ticket this way - I hate it but I can’t lie the lure of getting into this game leaves me seriously considering it - I remember feeling robbed paying an Everton fan 200 quid to get me and my dad into the league trophy lifting game - have to be honest though and say it’s the best 200 quid Iv ever spent - obviously Saturday is more complicated because of the testing piece but everything I’m reading seems to say that the testing bit will be completely separate to your actual ticket - I don’t want to be tempted but have to admit I am - just wondering what others that haven’t been lucky enough to get a ticket officially thinking?

On 05/05/2021 at 23:44, hejammy said:

Would anyone really risk paying a stupid amount of money for a ticket and then potentially being refused entry? No chance! 

name don't matter on ticket - Names only have to match on covid test and id

Edited by happy85

47 minutes ago, happy85 said:

name don't matter on ticket - Names only have to match on covid test and id

exactly what iv heard to so ill be trying everything between now and weekend to get me and my dad a ticket somehow- will get the tests done thursday or friday so everything in place that can still sort last minute if possible

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Fake site 

Yea the reviews on that site are terrible so won’t be risking them - was hoping somebody might have found somewhere slightly more trustworthy 

1 minute ago, jv1 said:

Yea the reviews on that site are terrible so won’t be risking them - was hoping somebody might have found somewhere slightly more trustworthy 

What you're looking for and trustworthy don't really go hand in hand

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

What you're looking for and trustworthy don't really go hand in hand

That is very true - maybe I should have worded it slightly differently- something like ‘has anyone seen anywhere else apart from seatsnet’ 😂- maybe a site someone has dealt with before - I know - very much clutching at straws but worth an ask 

If you are thinking of black market tickets then i don't think the internet is the way to go on this one. I think get your lateral flow test done and results and then head down to Wembley on the day, there's always touts being pretty obvious, in my experience there's usually at least 20 between the station and Wembley way. I think a fair few of the 9000 neutral freebies will have made there way to a tout or will sell to a tout on their way to the ground. But.... I wouldn't do it. No back-up plan for if it doesn't work and involves having to wonder round London with stacks of cash. 

14 minutes ago, Duncan_K said:

If you are thinking of black market tickets then i don't think the internet is the way to go on this one. I think get your lateral flow test done and results and then head down to Wembley on the day, there's always touts being pretty obvious, in my experience there's usually at least 20 between the station and Wembley way. I think a fair few of the 9000 neutral freebies will have made there way to a tout or will sell to a tout on their way to the ground. But.... I wouldn't do it. No back-up plan for if it doesn't work and involves having to wonder round London with stacks of cash. 

Thanks for the reply - that’s exactly the plan at the minute and yes I know it’s risky- going to get the tests done tomorrow so me and the old man are at least ready for it - worst case it’s a day out on the train I suppose - appreciate the advice thanks 

• Like 1