Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest bss9401

Gods and monsters

Guest bss9401

After yesterday I would like to get peoples thoughts on who qualifies as a Leicester City God or monster.

Schmeichel is now a God Imo. Vardy, Ranieri and Wes also (although an og from Wes yesterday might have swung him towards monster).

Dennis Wise is a clear monster. Chilwell is a bellend but now also a monster. 

Edited by bss9401
New information

Guest bss9401
Just now, Pliskin said:

Chilwell a legend? Are you having a laugh? 

For me pretty much everyone who picked up a Premier league winners medal for us is a legend. 

This is set apart from that as extreme incidents or qualities can make someone a God or monster.

5 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

For me pretty much everyone who picked up a Premier league winners medal for us is a legend. 

This is set apart from that as extreme incidents or qualities can make someone a God or monster.

I don’t think Chilwell did pick up a league winners medal. He only played 3 games that season.

Edit: just checked, he didn’t play a single minute in the Premier League that season.

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest bss9401

I won't be moved from respecting the contribution made by players, coaches and managers, especially if it is during successful periods. What happened before or after does cause bitterness and opinions can change as a result. 

The point is that some rise above even that and that there are others who are complete opposites. 

10 minutes ago, shen said:

Nope, still really like Kanté. I don't see how anyone can dislike him. 

The deletion of any evidence of playing for Leicester and the comment 'Chelsea is champions club' rubbed a few folk up. 

I can look past it as he'd just won us the league

20 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

I don’t think you can call Chilwells PL medal earned....

The lad is responsible for some of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a Leicester shirt. 

He’s average at best. And that’s enough of that, let’s talk about Luke Thomas instead. Baller.

• Like 3

Guest Bert Fill
31 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

After yesterday I would like to get peoples thoughts on who qualifies as a Leicester City God or monster.

Schmeichel is now a God Imo. Vardy, Ranieri and Wes also (although an og from Wes yesterday might have swung him towards monster).

Dennis Wise is a clear monster. Chilwell is a legend but now also a monster. 

Chilwell is neither.

Chilwell was alright but seemed very replaceable so was happy for the money when he left. Plus him being in the squad had no bearing on us winning the league

Kante is entirely different, he didn't really want to come to us hence the low buy-out clause but we would not have won the PL without him, really don't mind him seeing us a stepping stone

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 1

Guest bss9401
4 minutes ago, hejammy said:

A picture speaks a thousand words... 

Screenshot_20210516-123242.jpg

Yep. We could make a Mount Rushmore kind of thing out of that. 

35 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

He didn't get a winners medal. You have to play in a minimum of 5 games to get a medal and he played 0.

• Like 1

Guest bss9401

Frank McLintock was apparently a legend as a player (I didn't see him live). He was definitely a monster as a manager.

42 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

Chilwell was a good player for us. Imo he did nothing to merit legendary status

43 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

Chillwell is a snake a Judas and a monster why do you think he got boo’d every time he touched the ball he wasn’t and never will be a Leicester legend.

• Like 1

Guest bss9401

So Chilwell is just a monster who is on the Premier league trophy presentation picture I have hung up in my house. 

I still don't view him in quite the same way as Dennis Wise or Ade Akinbiyi.