Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2022

3 hours ago, casablancas said:

Like a few of you. I’ve adopted the 3/5 ATB but it fits our squad on this so well. Anyone else finding it easy to offload the chaff? I’ve made well over north of 100£ on: Choudary, Ward, Mendy, Perez and sadly big Dan :( brought in: Kamara from OM for 24 and Gavi from Barca for his release clause (gulp) but looks a 16 year old youri lol  also brought in Arezo and am in negotiation for Adeyemi. 

anyone have any advice on keeping players for? Tend to have 3-4 that are always in need of a break despite rotation and subbing. Maybe pressing and tempo impacting?

Lower stamina and natural fitness stats are meant to have a bigger impact on players condition when playing high tempo & pressing systems in this FM. Not sure if that's the issue? I often drop the tempo if winning comfortably, which helps a bit

53 minutes ago, casablancas said:

So just declined a deadline day offer from Newcastle for Luke Thomas. 54 million and a 40% sell on fee. Surely his price is only gonna get increase lol

Don't sell him. 

His excellent starting stat spread and high potential makes him ultimately one of the best left backs on the game. Given he ticks your boxes for home grown players (let alone any sentimental attachment to local lads) as well, I'd personally never sell. 

Him and Baby Wes aren't ever worth cashing in on, it's practically impossible to upgrade. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't sell him. 

His excellent starting stat spread and high potential makes him ultimately one of the best left backs on the game. Given he ticks your boxes for home grown players (let alone any sentimental attachment to local lads) as well, I'd personally never sell. 

Him and Baby Wes aren't ever worth cashing in on, it's practically impossible to upgrade. 

Was pretty much my thinking. 

2nd season at Alania in the Russian 2nd division and as we head into the 3 month winter break we sit in 1st after 26 games, 2 points ahead of Torpedo Moscow in 2nd

Confident we can finish the season in a promotion place, just whether we can stay ahead of Torpedo Moscow or not

We only got ahead of them in the final game before the break and if level on points they would be ahead of us at the moment due to head to head (we lost 1-0)

image.thumb.png.e78964968077055f5ca1bc7e943d7288.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

So currently sat 3rd in league. Scoring for fun … Keli up there with 16scored and 4 assists with Vardy hot ok his heels with 14 and 3. Daka proving an able deputy with 5 and 2 in just 8 starts. Rocco P, Vardy, madderson, Keli and Timmy are all proving fantastic. Youri is in danger of loosing his place to Bentancur who is picked up for 11m and is apparently world class. He’s settling in well but tbh he was brought in to shift on next season. 3 ATB is proving successful but I do need some help lads. I’m struggling to close out games and can’t keep a clean sheet. Have like 4 outta 18 and clear uprooting Kasper isn’t always the option lol  any advice tactically? 

3rd season results with Leicester.

Happy with 3rd place in the league, knocked out of Champions League in quarter final to Dortmund, lost in 4th round of FA cup to Man Utd and the quarter final of the Carabao cup to Villa but managed to beat RB Salzburg to win the European Super Cup.

Fofana and Asensio were in sensation form and Brenner was top scorer with 37 goals.

Rudkin was again in charge of transfers and spent big on just 2 transfers, signing GK Onana for £42m who proved to be a very good replacement for Kasper and signed Amine Gouiri for a club record £55m who played 42 games and scored 20 goals from LW/ST.

Iheanacho was sold to Spurs for £28m and Praet joined Benfica for £12m.

English Premier Division_ Profile.png

Will Walton_ End of Season Review.png

End of our 2nd season with Alania Vladikavkaz and we have earned promotion to the Russian Premier League as Champions!

Torpedo Moscow dropped off in the 2nd part of the season and made it a lot easier for us

We have been given around just £5k a week extra wage budget and £0 extra transfer budget for the upcoming season...

My contract ends in the upcoming summer, I am yet to be offered a new deal and I am slightly tempted to not sign a new one and see what else comes up

image.thumb.png.b27f13180658fef9250e5948e25aba92.png

image.thumb.png.924c37a14c8f582bddfd611275713134.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

On 11/11/2021 at 00:04, moore_94 said:

It shows up for me on the Scout Report section under Reports

image.thumb.png.dc0a599afb7406554cf0f76881a78adc.png

That's when looking at players from other teams but I want compare my own players against each other.

You used to be able to get that star list on the right when clicking on one of your own players but it doesn't seem to be anywhere now?

7 minutes ago, Rain King said:

That's when looking at players from other teams but I want compare my own players against each other.

You used to be able to get that star list on the right when clicking on one of your own players but it doesn't seem to be anywhere now?

This one?

image.thumb.png.22cb82a334159acb444dd4ab0af78398.png

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.c39da2601773e62ead366a461f553a08.png

Was a close run thing but one season done and it's a success. I didn't lead it until about the 34th game though, Badajoz were ridiculous but they really tailed off at the end.

My concern is big game bottling and inability to see a game out. Of my five losses, four of them were to Extremadura and Badajoz, and on three occasions we were winning the game in the 80th minute. Think our squad was the leagues best but there was less between ours and those two than I initially thought. For me that season was about par. On we move.

• Like 1

Looks like we are going to be in for a rough season...

15th and 16th automatically relegated, 13th and 14th go into a relegation playoff with the teams who finish in the playoffs in the league below

We have just played our 1st game against Rubin Kazan who are predicted 7th and got a deserved 0-0 draw so we might be able to scrape some good results this season

image.png.2e4025a796767bf01d45e9a2893e1a2e.png

I have been quiet on here since my last disaster, i should never broken my rule on not talking about games while the season is going on, its a guaranteed jinx! 

I went ahead and restarted my pentagon challenge, wanting another crack at Cefn Druids. and it went ok actually. studied the team, didnt tinker too much and we achieved a litle more than i expected, making it to the semi final of the welsh cup and sitting as high as 3rd in the table and looking at uefa conference league qualification! then up steps the utterly miserably dylan meredith, crying to the team about wanting games, ignoring the fact that the guy playing his position in the first team has contributed 12 goals and 8 assists, he caused me some trouble and we had a wobble in the last 2 months of the season. i mean, look at him. twat image.png.21401d400c006d379c132c13f8847492.png

the run of games we had in the middle of the season before the league split in half was excellent prior to that, winning manager of the month 2 months in a row, i took my foot of the gas a bit and let things tick over , we eventually ran out of steam and finished 4th. 

image.thumb.png.c76b9eeb70410c033fae6a1b7186ce8f.png

image.png.19d2d01c31e636eeee38243321b144a3.png

this put us in the european places play offs ( yes this league is ****ing confusing) and we lost the semi final on pens against barry town, when Ben Wynne did a yan kermogant and chipped it into the keepers hands. on the deciding pen. unbelievable. 

at least with the season over i can start to overhaul the staff, both playing and backroom, i feel next season we could make top 3, maybe even get to the cup final. 

fun save, i have grown quite attached to this team already. i hope the wheels dont fall off in season 2