Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2022

A decent turn around in form since I came in, and a win in our final game before the mid-season break against 6th placed Volgar helps us out of the relegation zone! (although 2 teams below us have 1 game in hand, not being played until the next part of the season)

image.thumb.png.0d0dfe6e4f52dafaff396668931ee4d9.png

image.png.463dec5d0182692b9442b0dc2a5e3335.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A decent turn around in form since I came in, and a win in our final game before the mid-season break against 6th placed Volgar helps us out of the relegation zone! (although 2 teams below us have 1 game in hand, not being played until the next part of the season)

image.thumb.png.0d0dfe6e4f52dafaff396668931ee4d9.png

image.png.463dec5d0182692b9442b0dc2a5e3335.png

How many leagues did you have loaded for your journey man and what experience? Gonna do a second season on my Brighton save then start a lower league save - fancy starting in Scandinavia or somewhere like the Czech Republic

1 minute ago, turlo said:

How many leagues did you have loaded for your journey man and what experience? Gonna do a second season on my Brighton save then start a lower league save - fancy starting in Scandinavia or somewhere like the Czech Republic

I did it with no badges and Sunday League experience

I have Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA

All available leagues in all countries with a large database - 127,000 players

Probably add some more Eastern European / Scandinavian leagues soon as well

Also just noticed I missed Portugal, have added them in now

• Like 1

13 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I have Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA

All available leagues in all countries with a large database - 127,000 players

I'd love to try this on my Mac just to see how long it takes before it sets fire to itself, me and the house lol 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'd love to try this on my Mac just to see how long it takes before it sets fire to itself, me and the house lol 

Same. I have a pretty decent laptop, but if I try to run more than maybe 6-7 countries (Based on last seasons game) it starts to get painfully slow

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

@tomfmlcfc are you responsible for all of Leicester City's database entry or just the player ratings?

This is a minor niggle, kit clashing option - but by default we play in our turquoise away kit vs. Manchester City. It's kinda annoying.

I'm pretty much responsible  for everything City-wise on the data side yeah, so I do create the kits in the DB. I'm not responsible however for setting when we play in each kit, but I do know that very issue is logged and so I imagine in the next update we'll have it fixed. Cheers

Edited by tomfmlcfc
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Until January I had been playing on a laptop I bought back in 2013, I would still load a similar amount of players and leagues but it was slow (it was a beefy laptop I got for the year of Comp Sci I did at Uni lol)

Bit the bullet in January and went and got a whole new PC set up lol

• Like 1

Two things they've gotten rid of, unless I can't find them.

1. When you do a scout report you used to get your player's star rating compared with others in his position. Has this now been removed?

2. Director of football recommend signing.

Have they seriously removed both of these? Or am I missing them?

• Like 1

I started my annual pentagon save this evening. 0 badges and sunday league experience. i did try a leicester save but i didnt want to sell anyone and it felt wrong booting rogers out on his arse!

So here i am at Cefn Druids in the welsh premier league.

See the source image

targets are obviously qualifying for the uefa conference some time in the next 2 or 3 seasons before moving on. shakey start but the owners want top half which i should manage hopefully. 

image.png.0d7c71fbbecc147c26909da924148ce9.png

finances are ok but i need to shift some high earners really. team rebuild comes next year when contracts run out and i free up some budget. as always im aiming to make the club profitable on my way up the league. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Two things they've gotten rid of, unless I can't find them.

1. When you do a scout report you used to get your player's star rating compared with others in his position. Has this now been removed?

2. Director of football recommend signing.

Have they seriously removed both of these? Or am I missing them?

1) Is this what you mean? *Cattaneo is the player I am looking to sign compared against my other players

image.png.4ae0eaf5f4adce4e6f42355739be4e0d.png

2) I can't find this either, quite annoying as it is really helpeful in Lower League and Unemployed saves

21 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

1) Is this what you mean? *Cattaneo is the player I am looking to sign compared against my other players

2) I can't find this either, quite annoying as it is really helpeful in Lower League and Unemployed saves

1. I'm looking at just overview so yeah it's still on there, just a little more hidden (if I was being really fussy I'd want the player I was scouting highlighted too), glad that's still there though.

2. This is annoying if they've actually got rid, I used that frequently - got some real gem signings from doing it. I don't see why they would remove it either, not like it made it too easy and it's not like it's unrealistic either. Seems a really pointless downgrade.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

How do I find this? I just want to click on a player and compare him against others in my squad in that position. Sure it wasn't this hard to find last time I played.

22 minutes ago, Rain King said:

How do I find this? I just want to click on a player and compare him against others in my squad in that position. Sure it wasn't this hard to find last time I played.

It shows up for me on the Scout Report section under Reports

image.thumb.png.dc0a599afb7406554cf0f76881a78adc.png

13 hours ago, Beliall said:

i did try a leicester save but i didnt want to sell anyone and it felt wrong booting rogers out on his arse!

I often have this dilema, but given it's basically hard coded into the game this year that he leaves for Newcastle immediately I got over it lol