Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2022

Corners seem a bit OP so far. Lewis Dunk has scored 2 hatricks from corners halfway through the first season of my Brighton save. Just a simple near post corner routine I  use most years. Could be fun with Vestergaard with his insane heading stats (heading 17, jumping reach 19 & strength 18!!) 

image.thumb.png.eacbe81a358aa6f7842a36dad3b1da1c.png

On 04/11/2021 at 14:21, AjcW said:

Nice! Deffo some crossover but i've got quite a few differences too.

First season i've decided to go younger and prioritise defence, midfield and attack rather than chuck £30m at a GK when Dubravka isn't out for that long. Will say this is my second go as I really wasn't happy with the way I'd done it first time round!

Also focussed on last year of contract to be able to get as many in as possible first season.

On top of the list below i've got Draxler coming on loan because ASM just got a 4 month spine injury!!

Oh and yes.... i've loaded in some mental add ons because my assumption was we are mega rich and i'd rather spread the cost lol 

1241204017_Screenshot2021-11-04at14_18_25.thumb.png.15a13e8da4e139ad928f496e1f90611c.png

832947262_Screenshot2021-11-04at14_18_41.thumb.png.7f075648e8e298777e5ccd61bc9f2548.png

Did Arezo get a work permit? Got for like nothing but permit rejected and he refused to go to OHL LOL. 

4 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Did Arezo get a work permit? Got for like nothing but permit rejected and he refused to go to OHL LOL. 

I tried signing him first window and the WP was rejected. there's a really good young Striker at Dresden i wanted to sign and his WP was rejected as well. Bloody Brexit

8 hours ago, Ricey said:

Enjoy everyone.

I've used having Covid to good use and spent the time building a Leicester team that can finally hold on to 4th on the final day.

Any ideas where the Nintendo switch version is actually available to buy? Supposedly out today and I can’t see it anywhere

13 hours ago, turlo said:

I tried signing him first window and the WP was rejected. there's a really good young Striker at Dresden i wanted to sign and his WP was rejected as well. Bloody Brexit

I don't normally like mods for computer games that essentially just make a game easier, what's the point?

But I'm all over this.

Started an unemployed save with no badges and sunday league rep, waited a bit and finally picked up a job in October... off to the Russian 2nd Division with Alania Vladikakvaz

Pre-season prediction of midtable, currently 18th out of 20 teams and 8 points from safety with 17 games gone... 21 games left to drag us out!

Squad actually isn't too bad, and this guy is my star player

image.thumb.png.92764e961633ce745b84900541a1dd53.png

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Started an unemployed save with no badges and sunday league rep, waited a bit and finally picked up a job in October... off to the Russian 2nd Division with Alania Vladikakvaz

I remember beating Alania 9-0 with my Lokomotiv Moscow and drawing the return fixture 1-1. I thought that was mental until we went one better against Southampton in real life.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Mobile version is out today but there seems to be quite a few issues with it not loading, crashing, text being stretched, not going to full screen.... Not sure I'm going to bother. 

It's been working fine for me so far

• Like 1

14 hours ago, casablancas said:

Nope, but couldn't resist him at that price, will try to loan him out in January, probably should have sent him back as they requested but I had a brain fart.

It'll be worth waiting for even if he just ends up being 2nd or 3rd choice.

18 minutes ago, Walkers said:

When I said the shite Greek lower division squad reg rules were in line with most other European leagues, the other league that sprung to mind was the Russian league system lol But maybe they're different now, this was 2017/18 I think

They are actually pretty easy, the minimum of 10 under 20s could screw you but because you get a max squad size of 38 it is very easy to work around

image.png.203f272735e2255db06e6b5945450681.png

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Good to see we're still massively underrated on the game. The amount of times we get relegated with AI managers in chance across different saves is a bit ridiculous compared to sides with similar level squads. 

And look who wins the league and by how much :frusty::frusty:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I have just arrived at I Delfini (Pescara) for what I am sure will become an everlasting association with another random Italian Club (Nothing will surpass the bond between myself and the now non-existent Calcio Roma) 

Expectations are high after arriving in Serie C following relegation last season. 

We play at the Stadio Adriatico named after the Ocean the ground faces. 

Football - Stadio Adriatico, Pescara Traveller Reviews - Tripadvisor

Hopefully i'll be able to keep these boys on side and get a play-off spot. They set the owners cars on fire in 2017 following a 6-2 defeat by Lazio. 

COMUNICATO PESCARA RANGERS 29.02.2020 – 40mila.it – Community dei tifosi  del Pescara Calcio

What are the squad reg rules in Serie C like? Can’t quite remember if they are like Serie D from my Palermo save last year

Hopefully you managed to pick one of the few clubs with decent finances in low level Italy!