Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2022

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Last couple of versions of save scummed before all of these meetings because they're such a pointless feature with the most nonsensical reactions. 

i have found sometimes if you insist on your targets and give them the summer to think about it, when they return they are all fine with it, but its still stupid. we almost qualified for europe ffs

GameBillet had this for $45 as opposed to the normal retail price or $55.

I apologize in advance to everybody whose texts and work emails I won’t respond to for the next 4 months because I’m about to go balls deep into a save with Havant & Waterlooville.

For those who also enjoy non-league saves, the one I use every year and tends to be spot on is now available

*You have to select another nations start date, bug within the game

*Also advised to download the update pack that is linked on the website for the database to get the full effect

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

For those who also enjoy non-league saves, the one I use every year and tends to be spot on is now available

*You have to select another nations start date, bug within the game

*Also advised to download the update pack that is linked on the website for the database to get the full effect

Thank you.

I am able to pick Maidstone in the normal game, which is great, but of course you can't send players out on loan to any lower division (or rather you can, but those teams will not have fixtures).

I'll be giving this a look!

I started my Havant save with two wins and a draw in my first three games in the Vanarama South, no complaints whatsoever.

I don't think I can keep my top CB through this window, but I think I have OK depth in the back for a team at this level.

One thing I've got to do is figure out how to unleash this fella. Right now I've got him at RW, might train to be an IF LW. He tore Welling apart in the season opener at home but was a ghost in the next two games away.

Reise.jpg

12 hours ago, Beliall said:

just snapped up this guy, he's way too good for us and coming in on a dime. thrilled to bits, hopefully he scores a lot of goals and doesnt complain much 

image.thumb.png.c447e7efa54a72ef6842f1dbe7b85c39.png

I love that Zeli is still going strong! Absolute gem of a player for the lower levels. 

• Like 1

On 21/10/2021 at 19:34, tomfmlcfc said:

Hope everyone enjoys it this year, as always. Any data issues for City that we can either get fixed for release or the next update, let me know here or on the SI forums thread and I'll get them sorted

Can you do something about the CA ordering of our defenders Cags>Fofana>Evans? Should surely be the other way round (and frankly even if Evans had the same CA as Cags does now I think it'd be pretty harsh on him). Maybe we could get Soyuncu's Concentration/Leadership/Positioning dropped a bit and Johnny's Decisions/Positioning/Technique slightly upgraded?

Edited by Mark_w
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Think someone put it on the last page, godsend, I find it a little tougher to find players on this one than last but maybe that's just early day problems.

I think one of the big issues I've seen is that all the go-to wonderkids were signed by big sides at the start of this season, and the latest 'wonderkid' recommendation lists seem to just include the same names rather than cheap gems.

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

Football Manager 2022 Real Names Licence Fix | FM Scout

here we go, although to be honest, its not the hardest thing to find on the internet

Thanks for that. Yeah I found loads but wasn't sure which ones were decent/buggy. 

I downloaded one a couple of years ago that messed my game right up.

Cheers 

Edited by Rain King
  • Like 1