Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Spartak Moscow (A)

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I say 8. I reckon the club must have had at least 10 to 15 for Warsaw - just random people doing nothing as well other than directing people (other than the local at the front door who spoke the most sense)

Was loads more than 15, I had a drink in the Westin after the game.

• Haha 1

I’ve done a good trawl.

Crowds in Moscow were restricted to 3,000 and generally this meant no public sale (however around 150 away supporters were permitted) but at the end of September this was increased 30% capacity with proof of vaccination which is 13k for Spartak’s ground. 

Spartak have yet to play a game with those rules but we’re permitted 7000 for their last game in September. Dynamo same weekend pulled in just over 7k too. 

Last weekend Dynamo and CSKA both had crowds around the 7k mark. Lokomotiv just under 5k. Zenit I assume cos of the region it’s in, they are getting five figures. 

Reading up if you are vaccinated and carry proof on you, there isn’t much you can’t do in Moscow but after the summer, when the increase in cases was attributed to the full crowds in St Petersburg, they are cautious with football. 

20 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Reading up if you are vaccinated and carry proof on you, there isn’t much you can’t do in Moscow but after the summer, when the increase in cases was attributed to the full crowds in St Petersburg, they are cautious with football. 

Think that is only for those vaccinated in Russia though? They don't recognise our jabs so need PCR to get in and subsequent PCR while in Russia if wanting to get this QR code that lets you into other venues.

Assume we'll be fine getting into away end but if you wanted to go to other stuff (we're looking at Loko-Gala and ice hockey games) your UK jabs appear to mean fvck all 

2 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Think that is only for those vaccinated in Russia though? They don't recognise our jabs so need PCR to get in and subsequent PCR while in Russia if wanting to get this QR code that lets you into other venues.

Assume we'll be fine getting into away end but if you wanted to go to other stuff (we're looking at Loko-Gala and ice hockey games) your UK jabs appear to mean fvck all 

Ahh okay, I’m just reading what a German said who recently visited on a football travelling group. 

14 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Seen the club update? Geez, wouldn’t be confident if I bought visa and flights.

Just looking Russia is getting about 24k cases per day at the moment. Their vaccination rate is in the low 30 % and their highest cases on a single day with 29k. Record daily death toll recently too. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

1 minute ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

They've set up a page to register interest in tickets. Use this link to do it, need to tell the club that some of us cvnts are still going. They ask for visa and flights refs to show you're serious

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/away tickets

Just a link to the away tickets page haha

I know it won't be the clubs decision, but I think anyone who has jumped through the hoops so far deserves to go. And they deserve more than a free scarf. Should be given a matching beanie aswell and unlimited bovril at home games for ever.

Napoli and Warsaw seem like it'll be enough hassle as it is

Anyone who makes it to Moscow has my respect. 

Good luck to all

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Finally, being fully Sputniked might be of benefit! (Other than the obvious)

I dont think the club will be as obstructive for Moscow as they were for the charity shield and Warsaw. 

They clearly have a phobia of working class male supporters (not to club, you're in the wrong game if you don't fancy the great unwashed) and Moscow isn't likely to see that demographic rock up en masse for a few bevvies. 

Edited by Paninistickers

Just now, Freeman's Wharfer said:

My Russian visa has landed :scarf:

Hopefully the club now sort me a ticket!

Nice one. Submitted mine at the centre this morning. Obviously I got loads of things wrong and had to correct them which I managed to do. The staff were excellent, patient and knowledgeable. 

5 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Nice one. Submitted mine at the centre this morning. Obviously I got loads of things wrong and had to correct them which I managed to do. The staff were excellent, patient and knowledgeable. 

Mine was submitted on Friday so my passport arriving back today hopefully gives you an idea of turnaround times.

I was quite surprised to get the visa to be honest as I realised after I left that I’d missed out a couple of South African trips (I go a lot for work) that I had stamps for in the passport but they’re obviously not too stringent about it.

And they must have different staff working on a Thursday as the woman there absolutely hated me for my lack of preparation strolling in there on 4 hours sleep from Warsaw! She was muttering under her breath in Russian and all sorts :P

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Mine was submitted on Friday so my passport arriving back today hopefully gives you an idea of turnaround times.

I was quite surprised to get the visa to be honest as I realised after I left that I’d missed out a couple of South African trips (I go a lot for work) that I had stamps for in the passport but they’re obviously not too stringent about it.

And they must have different staff working on a Thursday as the woman there absolutely hated me for my lack of preparation strolling in there on 4 hours sleep from Warsaw! She was muttering under her breath in Russian and all sorts :P

That’s actually good to know as the system didn’t allow me to log all the stamped destinations in my passport so I had to miss a few out, including a weekend in Kiev..