Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Spartak Moscow (A)

Hi there! My name's Elena. Asking for help with EL tickets. My friend and I have started to support Leicester City recently and we wouldn’t like to miss out on attending the match in Moscow. If there is somebody who can’t go to Russia and could get two tickets for us, we would appreciate that so much. We would hate to be among Spartak fans as we have been rooting for Lokomotiv Moskva for several years now. And Spartak and Lokomotiv are rivals.

UPD: we'll pay for them immediately, it goes without saying

Edited by maritime schwester

I'm not going and looking at the thread,.I'm guessing around 20-50.City.fans.may well be booked to travel.

Has anyone thought to ignore the club and attempt to arrange some corporate tickets directly from Moscow? Perhaps arranging 3 tables of 10, that sort.of thing

I know.Moscow as yet haven't announced ticketing plans but I suspect arranging directly.with them.may well prove easier than dealing with our appalling club officials, who seem absolutely determined to dissuade travelling fans 

3 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Just emailed LCFC Help to tell them that I think the communication around this game has been horrendous and to ask them to let us know what’s going on.

Jim is about as helpful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. The bloke is bloody useless and a majority of the time the information he gives you when he replies on Twitter turns out to be wrong anyway. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Jim is about as helpful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. The bloke is bloody useless and a majority of the time the information he gives you when he replies on Twitter turns out to be wrong anyway. 

I think people confuse being friendly  (which he appears to be) with being useful and/or professional. 

37 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Here is their response. Sounds like we’re hoping to have news later today but sharing in case this helps anyone else who’s thinking about getting in touch 

68BD71D5-6869-4E76-9156-AD2379960B25.png

It's not even that hard. I'd presume they could request (demand) 50 tickets under the guise of club staff, club guests, freinds and family. 

I'm sure the FA has numerous contacts at the Russian FA. Couldn't the club ask the FA for a recommended go between?

At a push, they could even hire a local  guide/agent (kgb?) to act as a go between and at least have someone in Russia literally knocking on the door. 

Instead, i imagine they sit like muppets occasionally sending anodyne emails requesting an update

Or how about even flying someone out there to act as a club liason with Spartak? 

Be proactive. Friendly. Positive. 'Can do'

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It's not even that hard. I'd presume they could request (demand) 50 tickets under the guise of club staff, club guests, freinds and family. 

I'm sure the FA has numerous contacts at the Russian FA. Couldn't the club ask the FA for a recommended go between?

At a push, they could even hire a local  guide/agent (kgb?) to act as a go between and at least have someone in Russia literally knocking on the door. 

Instead, i imagine they sit like muppets occasionally sending anodyne emails requesting an update

Or how about even flying someone out there to act as a club liason with Spartak? 

Be proactive. Friendly. Positive. 'Can do'

You’re forgetting that our off-field operation is still pretty much Championship in many aspects. What you suggest is very much Premier League/Europa League.

44 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

You’re forgetting that our off-field operation is still pretty much Championship in many aspects. What you suggest is very much Premier League/Europa League.

Indeed. 

Obviously I'm not suggesting we send a ticket office goon to sit out there for a week rocking up at the spartak ticket office each morning 

But a media lackey and a community team.member to meet their admin, media and community staff. Someone who can start a charm offensive. Do someone.media interviews..dish out shirts at a local charity. Take some cut glass fruit bowl over to Spartak officials, the usual bollox. Build the brand ffs. 

Honest,  Top and presumably Susan whelan apart, these people wouldn't last 5 mins in business. 

26 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Indeed. 

Obviously I'm not suggesting we send a ticket office goon to sit out there for a week rocking up at the spartak ticket office each morning 

But a media lackey and a community team.member to meet their admin, media and community staff. Someone who can start a charm offensive. Do someone.media interviews..dish out shirts at a local charity. Take some cut glass fruit bowl over to Spartak officials, the usual bollox. Build the brand ffs. 

Honest,  Top and presumably Susan whelan apart, these people wouldn't last 5 mins in business. 

Not to worry. They’d reach the upper echelons of government instead 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

So are antigen test applicable for entry into Russia? I can’t find anywhere that says they aren’t. I’m planning to do an antigen at the regenerative clinic in the high cross before Saturdays match 

Thanks Saigon fox and yes you are right. I trawled through the Warsaw thread and found a place in Lutterworth that does same day PCR testing for £40. Booked in there for Saturday morning 

7 minutes ago, Saigon Fox said:

I live in Moscow. Pretty certain you need PCR. 

No ticket news here in Moscow although they've just released some for a league match on the 16th. Russian friends reckon tickets will go on sale a couple of days before the match. Will keep my eyes open and report here if I hear anything. I'm hoping to get some for the home end. 

• Like 2