Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Spartak Moscow (A)

51 minutes ago, blurryface said:

I hope we make it a real pain for them to get here for the return leg. 

Moscow will have to wait for another day. Lokomotiv in the last 8 would be nice.

**** that, I'm not going through all of the visa faff again 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Stadt said:

It's not possible for this, needed to register your interest with a visa number and flight number to purchase one online. Maybe contact Jim via LCFC help?

Stadt, so as one of the Magnificent 7, as I'm sure you will become known (!!).. if I haven't got a visa reference already, are you saying I couldn't buy a ticket now anyway?

4 minutes ago, daverem said:

Stadt, so as one of the Magnificent 7, as I'm sure you will become known (!!).. if I haven't got a visa reference already, are you saying I couldn't buy a ticket now anyway?

Members couldn’t register their interest but can buy a ticket. However you won’t get a priority point added to your account unless you collect the ticket in Moscow 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saigon Fox said:

Would anyone be able to get me 4 tickets? I'd rather not be in with the Spartak fans if I can help it. 

There's no way City will give you a ticket purchased in, say, my name. Remember, City's sole purpose is to hinder anyone other than Bus 1s to attend these games. 

Surely upon surely if you buy 4 tickets in their end, the stewards would happily open an internal gate to let 4 brits through to the away end

• Like 2

7 hours ago, risofox said:

Edinburgh visa centre does a one 1 day express service rather than 3 days for London and Manchester. Get your visa support invitation from realrussia.co.uk (£15) which they'll send you in 15 mins by email. Go to the visa centre tomorrow in Edinburgh.  You could theoretically chance it by going Monday morning, collecting it Tuesday and flying out of Edinburgh at 17.00 Tuesday with a change in Amsterdam that gets you to Moscow early hours Wednesday morning.

Is there a specific link to the 1 day express visa or do you just turn up at the appt in Edinburgh and ask for it? Wish I’d not seen this now because it’s given me hope of going after accepting I wasn’t before tickets were announced yesterday 😂

11 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Finally sorted tickets and travel and all the other loopholes. 

The club better be ****ing grateful of this. The lengths and stupidity of this has been monumental. 

As a mark of gratitude by the club you will be given a free beanie hat. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Is there a specific link to the 1 day express visa or do you just turn up at the appt in Edinburgh and ask for it? Wish I’d not seen this now because it’s given me hope of going after accepting I wasn’t before tickets were announced yesterday 😂

Just turn up and pay the extra express fees (about £170 instead of £101). Hurry though, you need to get there before 3pm today to collect your passport on Monday!! Everything’s in here….https://russia-visacentre.com/en

Don’t forget the invitation letter, best to get from here….https://realrussia.co.uk/Visas/Russian/Invitations

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Hope the players make a proper fuss of the fans that have travelled. I'm talking up right to the fence, shirts off for them and not just a token half arsed clap.

Players probably totally unaware of how difficult it actually is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Hi GrobyFox1990,

Did you get your ticket in time before leaving and/or is it a ticket to collect a ticket?

They’ve done an e-ticket for this game.

FWIW, I don’t think they plan on doing the same for Napoli and, if they don’t, you’re going to really struggle to do anything other than take your bus tour to the ticket collection point (which I reckon might be a collect your ticket and onto the police organised buses type of thing)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Hi GrobyFox1990,

Did you get your ticket in time before leaving and/or is it a ticket to collect a ticket?

I got it in my emails whilst I was in transit to Moscow. I would agree with everything freeman’s wharf says above, however! 

Edited by grobyfox1990
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

They’ve done an e-ticket for this game.

FWIW, I don’t think they plan on doing the same for Napoli and, if they don’t, you’re going to really struggle to do anything other than take your bus tour to the ticket collection point (which I reckon might be a collect your ticket and onto the police organised buses type of thing)

Thanks for the info mate! I will be heading down to Naples on Monday to check out some restaurants,speak to the police and look into some other logistics!

Also just bought a ticket for Roma/ Napoli 24th 😎