Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesTez

Spurs fan in L1

5 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I tend to leave the discussion regarding football itself to people who know more and have looked more about the ins and outs of the game than I do - which is quite a few people on here, I would think. I'm happy just to listen, learn and absorb their viewpoints on such things without contributing my own.

For someone who clearly thinks deeply about many things (and I enjoy reading your posts on many general subjects), that is quite a show of restraint with the season we've been having. 

Look, we know football, and particularly Leicester City, are way more important than pestilence, disease, financial ruin and a new World order, can you please put in a bit more effort and thought into what matters lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

No offence taken!

I tend to leave the discussion regarding football itself to people who know more and have looked more about the ins and outs of the game than I do - which is quite a few people on here, I would think. I'm happy just to listen, learn and absorb their viewpoints on such things without contributing my own.

But in answer: there's clearly a tactical deficiency in Rodgers' thinking but he's hampered by injuries and I'm entirely unsure about who we could get in as an obviously better replacement for him right now so I'd rather stick than twist at the moment, Vardy (the legend speaks for itself there), and swap the fvcker up for the entertainment value, in that order.

Excellent post pal, agree with every word . 👍 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

For someone who clearly thinks deeply about many things (and I enjoy reading your posts on many general subjects), that is quite a show of restraint with the season we've been having. 

Look, we know football, and particularly Leicester City, are way more important than pestilence, disease, financial ruin and a new World order, can you please put in a bit more effort and thought into what matters lol

Fair point well made. :thumbup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

I was there 

I was a bit sad when all the players came over to you guys at the end and I was stuck directly opposite watching with a bunch of forest pricks pretending to be pissed off! Looked brilliant from where I was😞

On 20/01/2022 at 22:27, Manini said:

I went to the UCL QF between Man City and Liverpool at the Etihad with my mate who’s a Liverpool fan, sat in the home end behind the goal - I had no skin in the game but obviously he’s a scouser (accent) sat with a bunch of Mancs (he assure me he wouldn’t be a nob and I wanted to watch the game). Bloke in front wants to be all pally and have a conversation and I’m sat there literally internally screaming at my mate to keep his mouth shut and I’ll do the talking, having a chat to this bloke and thankfully my mate is quiet (I’m good at accents and I put on a manc twang because frankly I’m a ****ing mug and I shat myself a bit) - then suddenly he goes “what’s up wi yer mate, is he a ****ing mute” - and my mate, scouse as you like has got headloss and gives it “yer ****in what?”. 

Well a couldn’t speak. I dragged him away and made him move. 

they're just happy to fill up some empty seats....

tbf some of the biggest dickheads ive seen were the man city lot a few christmas' ago. proper horrible creatures next to us on the bottom right

12 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

Sadly this sort of thick moronic cowardly behaviour is celebrated on here and regarded as normal. I too am embarrassed , wonder if there were any medals for bravery dished out.

Did the stewards do their jobs and kick him out? That Legia Warsaw game was a joke too it clearly states away fans in the home ends (100s if not 1000s) will be kicked out yet the stewards were happy leaving them in the stands standing up and goading the Leicester fans. 

12 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

Sadly this sort of thick moronic cowardly behaviour is celebrated on here and regarded as normal. I too am embarrassed , wonder if there were any medals for bravery dished out.

Agree, and let’s be honest a lone away fan in L1 coming to the attention of our lot probably isn’t quite the full ticket and certainly not going to be the type wanting a scrap. So a huge well done to the pack that ‘sorted out’ a defenceless man. Anyone who was actually tough wouldn’t pick such a pathetic victim. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1