Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesTez

Spurs fan in L1

8 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

No idea what he was thinking

Did anyone check he had ‘enough sandwiches for a picnic’ before ‘letting him know he shouldn’t be there’ !  I mean I assume he was behaving like a nob rather than just standing there with his spurs shirt on ? 

after the game there were groups of them wandering around taking the piss but it seemed we were too shell shocked to start with them ….

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

How did he even get in there? Not been in L1 for years but you used to get STs checked on the way up there?

Most people don’t get checked as it’s the same stewards and the same faces…. Failing that it’s incredibly easy to walk across from a different block. 

• Like 3

Right at the back. Lots of (understandable) commotion from the City fans and noise coming from the Spurs fans, so it wasn't immediately apparent until you saw a steward trying to get in the middle of it and the guy's left eye pouring with blood.

At first I'd assumed he'd made his way across from the Spurs fans, but doesn't seem to have been the case.

Edited by Górnik Leicester

35 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If I sit in the Forest end in a few weeks I'd expect to get filled in if I started celebrating after we scored.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Play with feathers.... Get you're arse tickled! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Last time there was spurs fans in our end they started punching women's heads off. 

1. Why take a chance of that happening again?

2. WTF is he doing in there anyway? 

They are scum. When I was a young kid they used to cause no end of problems. Remember fights outside filbert Street, and I was in front of the woman at Wembley back in the day when she got hit. 

Don't want these pricks in the home end so fair play. 

Edited by blueharmie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If I sit in the Forest end in a few weeks I'd expect to get filled in if I started celebrating after we scored.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Behave - Its a game of football not gang turf wars! 

Embarrassing

• Like 3