Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Right how do I kop hold of some tickets for this by hook or crook. I won't have enough priority points to get one in my own name and I assume its ticket collection in the city itself so that rules that out. I'll have to pretend to be a scout won't I? 

Also I've not had the booster as got covid in late Dec/early Jan and didn't have a PCR either as that was about to be scrapped. Can someone confirm if I am still OK to enter France as I had the 2nd jab in late July so less than 270 days ago. 

Cheers

It will get down to members easily. So assuming you have a ST or membership, you'll have no problem.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Found decent flights from Manchester to Paris Beauvais

£27 ret Wed-Fri

The bloody train from Paris to Rennes costs 3 times that though- assuming they’re not on strike 

Cheers I’ve just booked these for £24. Not 100 % going to go yet but couldn’t really not book them at that price.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It will get down to members easily. So assuming you have a ST or membership, you'll have no problem.

I think that still counts me out, I didn't bother with the international membership as it doesn't give access to tickets, so unless ST holders are able to get extras it will be the home end for me 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I think that still counts me out, I didn't bother with the international membership as it doesn't give access to tickets, so unless ST holders are able to get extras it will be the home end for me 

Depends how much you want to go in terms of spending what is essentially dead money.

What I mean is, you could get a membership for £30.

Then buy an away ticket (Burnley) so that you fill the requirement of having at least 1 ticket on your account history. 

For some reason,  lcfc insist that you have a booking history of atleast one. You don't actually have to go to Burnley, but it gets you the point.

It's dead money, because you probably won't benefit from either the membership or the Burnley ticket, but it will open up the opportunity for a Rennes ticket

• Thanks 1

Assuming this has been asked multiple times but seems to have evaded me ... am i right in thinking that as I had my second jab 6 months ago (between 0-270 days) I dont need to do any test etc to get in? Also - anyone have any idea what Frances covid restrictions are like atm ... had a google and were all contridicting!

Booked on Stanstead to Nantes - Weds to Friday! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

Assuming this has been asked multiple times but seems to have evaded me ... am i right in thinking that as I had my second jab 6 months ago (between 0-270 days) I dont need to do any test etc to get in? Also - anyone have any idea what Frances covid restrictions are like atm ... had a google and were all contridicting!

Booked on Stanstead to Nantes - Weds to Friday! 

I was on same boat as you so I’ve just had the 3rd jab now cause I think you can enter France like that but hospitality might be 4 months gap. God knows tho!

13 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Bargain isn’t it 

Not really sure why my mate can’t just bin off his bloody Ascot trip 😂

Yeah definitely I’m waiting on sport options before booking trains etc to see if they come up with anything. 

Does anyone know what sport options usually charge ?

24 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Yeah definitely I’m waiting on sport options before booking trains etc to see if they come up with anything. 

Does anyone know what sport options usually charge ?

They’ve quoted £350 from EMA- Munich for Germany away.

Thats a bit steeper than usual.

My mates paid £300 or slightly under for Atletico away 

Itll be £300 give or take a few quid.

That’s assuming there’s enough interest from us all to put one on- so far this season they haven’t done so for Leicester 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

They’ve quoted £350 from EMA- Munich for Germany away.

Thats a bit steeper than usual.

My mates paid £300 or slightly under for Atletico away 

Itll be £300 give or take a few quid.

That’s assuming there’s enough interest from us all to put one on- so far this season they haven’t done so for Leicester 

Cheers,  I presume we’re talking there and back in a day for £300 ?

I think I’m going to end up around the £300 mark with trains, accommodation and airport parking on top of the flights.  So hopefully sport options do a trip, I’ve emailed them to go on the mailing list.

16 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Gatwick - Nantes then train to Rennes. Flight prices have nearly tripled in a few hours so £125 return. 

My tickets for that flight jumped up £20 in the few minutes it took to go back from just before paying to add someone else

Got £100 return per person with seats booked, 2 cabin bags each, and insurance so still not too bad

• Like 1

I am on the 07:30 Gatwick flight on the Thursday Morning.

Might have space for 2, maybe 3, in the car getting there and back if you are on that flight and the Saturday morning return.

Would work out cheaper than a taxi!

Will know nearer the time.

• Like 1