Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

13 hours ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

I read this slightly different ... booster jab doesn't need to be within 4 months of second jab?

"Proof that you have been fully vaccinated has a tighter definition than simply being double jabbed. Broadly, all adults who had their second jab over seven months ago must have proof of a booster vaccination to be considered fully vaccinated.

And from 15 February the timeframe shrinks further: “full vaccination” expires four months after the second jab has been administered."

So in my mind reads; 

- if you have had your second of 2 jabs more than 4 months ago, you will need to receive a booster to be considered fully vaccinated. 

But not sure if i am just missing the point!!

Edited by CastagnesLasagnes
typo

Selling my return flights for this....

Booked the below flight to Nantes but can no longer go. Wondered if anyone on here wanted to buy it? I paid £75 return but the same flights are now £197.80.

Its £50 with easy jet to change the name and I just want the £75.00 for the flights back so £125 total saving £72

image.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

I read this slightly different ... booster jab doesn't need to be within 4 months of second jab?

"Proof that you have been fully vaccinated has a tighter definition than simply being double jabbed. Broadly, all adults who had their second jab over seven months ago must have proof of a booster vaccination to be considered fully vaccinated.

And from 15 February the timeframe shrinks further: “full vaccination” expires four months after the second jab has been administered."

So in my mind reads; 

- if you have had your second of 2 jabs more than 4 months ago, you will need to receive a booster to be considered fully vaccinated. 

But not sure if i am just missing the point!!

Yes thats how I read it. I might not have articulated it properly in my tweet, if your 2nd jab was administered 4 months ago or less then you are fine

9 minutes ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

Yes thats how I read it. I might not have articulated it properly in my tweet, if your 2nd jab was administered 4 months ago or less then you are fine

I had my booster in Nov, my wife in Sept. We will sort our 4th jabs out by the end of March as it looks like similar rules in a lot of places. Denmark was fairly similar

Oh crap, my booster was Nov 15, so i'll be a day or so out if i go to Rennes!!!! Will have to sort my 4th out in the next week or so in such case

Edited by grobyfox1990

1 hour ago, Jackubu said:

Speaking to a friend from Rennes and been told to expect Copenhagen esque beer prices, up to £7. 

Should be a great trip

Looks like one of the districts in France though which has a culture of drinking though thankfully. Mad into their Cider. A road in Rennes is nicknamed 'Thirsty Street' 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

11 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I had my booster in Nov, my wife in Sept. We will sort our 4th jabs out by the end of March as it looks like similar rules in a lot of places. Denmark was fairly similar

Oh crap, my booster was Nov 15, so i'll be a day or so out if i go to Rennes!!!! Will have to sort my 4th out in the next week or so in such case

I'm in the same boat ... booster at the end of Dec ... but i dont think we need a 4th? It doesnt say that full vax status expires after 4 months, only after a second jab. It says higher up that 

"booster must have been given (with no time limit at present)".

So i think it doesnt matter when you had your booster, as long as you have had one (if your second jab was over 4 months ago)?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

See my other post - I just want to make sure I can get into a pub after all the faff of getting there!!! 

If you have had your booster you can go where you please. You still need to download the french app and also sign a sworn statement saying you dont have covid. Bloody french

16 minutes ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

I'm in the same boat ... booster at the end of Dec ... but i dont think we need a 4th? It doesnt say that full vax status expires after 4 months, only after a second jab. It says higher up that 

"booster must have been given (with no time limit at present)".

So i think it doesnt matter when you had your booster, as long as you have had one (if your second jab was over 4 months ago)?

Ah thank you! i was halfway down the road to the walk-in centre!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Not bad that given our early debate on here. 

Just hope it gets enough to book on and some City supporters don't get let down as per Warsaw 

I was one of the ones let down ré Warsaw and had to rush around looking for alternatives, but I went Madrid with them with no problems.