Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

41 minutes ago, coolcol said:

I completed one coming back from Copenhagen 2 weeks ago and nobody asked to look at it. I'm not doing one for the UK.

Takes 5mins and is linked to passport.  We had ours checked pre departure from Naples. Wouldn't personally risk not doing it. Hopefully it's being scrapped next week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Still think this makes members tomorrow?

Got some friends hoping to get tickets

I find it weird that 200 tickets went all of a sudden (no new priority band drop). Just under 400 tickets left, 415+ band next, then all STH band (the latter I would imagine is very popular).

There will no doubt be tickets that come back on sale, no way are we selling 1,400 tickets.

2 hours ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Don't want to sound like mother but I suggest everyone takes out a £5 travel insurance just in case the airlines pull services or what not either because they can't get fuel or to stem losses. Fuel situation getting pretty mad by the day, my industry is in meltdown.

Yeh man, should’ve bought more oil in April 2020! Price is only going one way short-medium term so still scope in being long oil 

18 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Same

Got Forest away written all over it

Yeah, 300 gone to start with followed by another 200 just going very quickly. 

I think there will also be a few in for a shock in how hostile French support and their police can be too

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Nah, the amount of tickets going missing. Seems like its going to be another LCFC jolly boys outing.

Didn't happen for Randers and look at that end.

Ah right, nothing surprises me with this club though.

Probably ticket office treating their family & friends to a long weekend in France.

Hopefully some of the ones put aside start to trickle back into the availability. 

38 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yeah, 300 gone to start with followed by another 200 just going very quickly. 

I think there will also be a few in for a shock in how hostile French support and their police can be too

Lot of loads initially missing tickets have come back on so we still have hope. I expect the lower tier to be bouncing.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Emailed them about it

32B54D1F-8ACF-492B-BD79-2C685340AF1E.jpeg

That explains it. So about 200 tickets held back for sale at a later point. I did see that it was all the ones at the top of the block.

Wouldn't say sales are that slow though, I made it about 600-650 sold in "real" terms. Which is more than at this stage of any of the other sale brackets.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Only 265 tickets available on website. I need to wait until tomorrow for a freind who is a member . Mad scramble in the morning then

+ the ones that are held back + any returns from those squirreled away.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Only 265 tickets available on website. I need to wait until tomorrow for a freind who is a member . Mad scramble in the morning then

There are comfortably about 500-600 left, just not all are available at this moment. You will all be fine in the morning.

I do think we might get over 1,000 travelling though. Biggest European away following this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Emailed them about it

32B54D1F-8ACF-492B-BD79-2C685340AF1E.jpeg

What the club should also take into account re the low take up for the other games in Europe this season are

1 - Warsaw people were put of by the so called ultra scene / trouble in Poland, plus the Covid tests required to get there and back.

2 - Moscow cost of visas plus the late notice of what if any tickets would be available.

3 - Napoli see Warsaw.

4 - Randers sold out OK I know it was a low allocation, but we could have sold more.

I can see us taking 1000 plus for the Rennes game, with easing of restrictions / fairly easy to sort out travel, plus the fact Sport Options are running a trip.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

What the club should also take into account re the low take up for the other games in Europe this season are

1 - Warsaw people were put of by the so called ultra scene / trouble in Poland, plus the Covid tests required to get there and back.

2 - Moscow cost of visas plus the late notice of what if any tickets would be available.

3 - Napoli see Warsaw.

4 - Randers sold out OK I know it was a low allocation, but we could have sold more.

I can see us taking 1000 plus for the Rennes game, with easing of restrictions / fairly easy to sort out travel, plus the fact Sport Options are running a trip.

I think the day trip is a big increase on demand.