Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

McDonald's opening soon near Leicester City and Tigers stadiums

Up to 150 jobs available at new Leicester McDonald's opening soon near Leicester City and Tigers stadiums
The new restaurant is set to open this spring

ByBecky JonesWhat's On Writer
14:12, 26 FEB 2022

How the new McDonald's branch is expected to look
How the new McDonald's branch is expected to look

Jobs are now available at a new branch of McDonald's which is set to open soon in the city.

As we reported earlier this month, the fast food chain is creating a new drive-thru restaurant close to both Leicester City’s King Power Stadium and Leicester Tigers' Welford Road Stadium.

The new branch is currently being built on a former 105-space car park off Almond Road, and is expected to open this spring.

Go for a Macdonalds once in a blue moon so won't affect me too much. The last time I went to one on a football day was at Elland Road & the place was packed to the rafters, no exaggeration but there were well over a hundred in the official queue & at lease another 100, myself included who hung around for a few minutes before grabbing a snack from a van near the ground. The multi national chains have no idea whatsoever how to cope when there is a major event on nearby.

6 hours ago, boots60 said:

Go for a Macdonalds once in a blue moon so won't affect me too much. The last time I went to one on a football day was at Elland Road & the place was packed to the rafters, no exaggeration but there were well over a hundred in the official queue & at lease another 100, myself included who hung around for a few minutes before grabbing a snack from a van near the ground. The multi national chains have no idea whatsoever how to cope when there is a major event on nearby.

Next Business Opportunity for some..

Find out where there is a Macdonalds near a Sport stadium, or theater/cinema...Open a  food van within Touching distance...Theres your business...!!

Only Top Thing with Macdonalds, One could nip in & out quickly, or just a Short sit in...I

I used to like a Big mac / Mcrib occasionally ( only about 7-10 times a year)....But the idea of waiting longer than 5-7 minutes...naaa !!

My Wife Hates Macdonalds/Bürger king/  KFC...Though 45+yrs ago while travelling/working throughout USA/Mexico/S.America we enjoyed the odd quicky...

Then my last Working n Living Chicago/New York between 8-22 hrs ago, Preferred Local  joints, for the  quick snacks...

Must say, Europe aint to good for a good Burger...just better & different in Ami-land/ Mexico..

Rather a gud ol'man fish n Chip faire, or a Döner place....