Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PSV Home

8 minutes ago, promised land said:

Have you never been to Old Trafford or Villa Park away ends?

Just 2 clubs that have home end executive boxes above away fans.

Both Villa and Old Trafford have enclosed boxes too with no walk out area or windows that open and when you’re at the back of the away end they’re only 5-6 feet higher up.

It is more common than you think but both grounds in question there are quite old. 

I think if they had the chance Villa and Man U would alter it. Villa certainly will when they develop the North Stand as expected in the next five years 

24 minutes ago, promised land said:

Have you never been to Old Trafford or Villa Park away ends?

Just 2 clubs that have home end executive boxes above away fans.

Both Villa and Old Trafford have enclosed boxes too with no walk out area or windows that open and when you’re at the back of the away end they’re only 5-6 feet higher up.

And wolves. At all three grounds I’ve stood on the back row just in front of the boxes 

4 hours ago, ren said:

Whilst I agree it may well be the end of L1 as we know it. How do you think they will go about relocating everyone in L1? Is it a case of saying you can't stand here now as we have exec boxes behind so you need to move and let the prawn sandwich brigade here? I can't see the prawn sandwich lot being too happy about being sat next to away fans giving it large all game either.

L1 has some very loyal fans who I know will not want to go anywhere else, some people even have it on their flags.

This may actually force the club to designate an area for these likeminded people.

No idea what they'll do with the lads from L1 tbh. But they'll do all they can to make sure there's no standers in front of the boxes in the nice shiny new Vichai stand. Imo they're even moving the away end round a bit to make sure of this.

3 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

When it says “back on sale to season ticket holders”

does that mean we can buy extra tickets for friends and family who are not members or ST holders ???

AFEFEFE6-20A5-48B2-B7E5-71A8084F162C.jpeg

Worth a shot, but my understanding was that it means it’ll be open for ST holders to buy seats that are in different locations to their usual seat. Fox members typically get access before ST friends and family.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Worth a shot, but my understanding was that it means it’ll be open for ST holders to buy seats that are in different locations to their usual seat. Fox members typically get access before ST friends and family.

We can already do that I’m in west stand but my seats are in Family stand .. club have confirmed we can buy extras 

22 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

We can already do that I’m in west stand but my seats are in Family stand .. club have confirmed we can buy extras 

Wow, that’s the club spitting in the face of fox members innit? Johnny general sale can get a seat before paid members just because their mate Gavin from the office has a season ticket. That’s irked me a little bit. 

Family and friends extras should be in between Fox Members and General Sale IMO.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Wow, that’s the club spitting in the face of fox members innit? Johnny general sale can get a seat before paid members just because their mate Gavin from the office has a season ticket. That’s irked me a little bit. 

Family and friends extras should be in between Fox Members and General Sale IMO.

They are.

STH's (one per)

Members

STH additional

General Sale

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

That was how I understood it initially. But I thought the above posts said the club said additionals are on sale Thursday.

My mistake if I misread - sick today 😂

No I think the OP meant all ST seats not claimed will be released to STH's for a few hours before members can buy their tickets. Not that they can already buy extras at this point.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No I think the OP meant all ST seats not claimed will be released to STH's for a few hours before members can buy their tickets. Not that they can already buy extras at this point.

No longer annoyed 😂 Norovirus is clearly wrecking my ability to take in information 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Quite aware but it hasn’t stopped them giving 3k to Legia this season. Looks like both Leics Police and the club have been more wise 

No, Legia only sold 1,200 tickets not 3k. Imagine the carnage had there been 3,000 of the buggers !!

On 22/03/2022 at 16:35, SemperEadem said:

The only time since good old days of N block where you have had two large groups either side of the away fans was this year Brighton in the League Cup.

Now granted it was not a ‘big’ game but it was not the best showing for those who say stick UFS next to the away support and L1 and them will give it double. L1 just stood and looked at Brighton that night.

Clearly they would be better on another day but there is two very different models of support. L1 is very much based around the away fans almost first and fore most, whereas the other end far less so. I personally think being stood doing ‘who are yar’ is crap.

😂

Thats not particularly accurate. I’m pretty certain L Block goes through pretty much the whole repertoire most games.

6 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

😂

Thats not particularly accurate. I’m pretty certain L Block goes through pretty much the whole repertoire most games.

Trust me, that night it was on its knees. Genuinely quite sad, just loads stood staring at Brighton occasionally giving it the w*nker sign. 
Always said that going in the family stand next to an away support is a bad idea and that fully made my mind up.

Edit -just seen the bold part towards the bottom.

Possibly but still it loves those sort of jibes to away supports and regularly cocking up with ‘won more than you’ type guff. 
Like I couldn't care less if Burnley came on a skateboard, just get behind the boys.

Edited by SemperEadem

21 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Trust me, that night it was on its knees. Genuinely quite sad, just loads stood staring at Brighton occasionally giving it the w*nker sign. 
Always said that going in the family stand next to an away support is a bad idea and that fully made my mind up.

Edit -just seen the bold part towards the bottom.

Possibly but still it loves those sort of jibes to away supports and regularly cocking up with ‘won more than you’ type guff. 
Like I couldn't care less if Burnley came on a skateboard, just get behind the boys.

That’s exactly what they do, much more so than singing the cliched songs trotted out by clubs across the country. Obviously you might not be able to hear it when in SK1 as for reasons converted across multiple threads. 

If the rest of the stadium took L Blocks lead (on a good day)  then calls for atmosphere improvement or a better song range wouldn’t exist

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 1