Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PSV Home

Absolute scenes that I’ve got the card and a season ticket and this twat has still paid full price lol.

From what I can gather the club provided the code to get discount on the one off ticket price (£45 down to £30) and the code worked for season ticket holders. What a club

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Craig said:

Turns out if you’ve got one of them ‘black cards’ you pay £20 for, you have been getting 50% off for each round…

Incredible.  

Said elsewhere - if you were a member, you’d have got more value with a black Cool As card than the very membership you have with the club. 

• Haha 2

I heard the discount helped under privileged fans which I think is great, but I do have an issue with how the club transmits all this, it comes across as lazy rather than sinister.

All for anyone being able to watch but I feel the people who've followed them everywhere should be looked after to some extent.

I'm a huge convert on the conference league but feel the ticketing on european games specifically has been conference league level at times, especially the aways, felt we've been left in the dark a lot.

Maybe this is part of European tours and it'll just be one of those things.

As long as we're getting random European sides every few months they'll always have my money. It's been more fun than the prem form at least.

I just love a good discount code I guess and was maybe jealous I didn't get to use it 😂

58 minutes ago, blurryface said:

I heard the discount helped under privileged fans which I think is great, but I do have an issue with how the club transmits all this, it comes across as lazy rather than sinister.

All for anyone being able to watch but I feel the people who've followed them everywhere should be looked after to some extent.

I'm a huge convert on the conference league but feel the ticketing on european games specifically has been conference league level at times, especially the aways, felt we've been left in the dark a lot.

Maybe this is part of European tours and it'll just be one of those things.

As long as we're getting random European sides every few months they'll always have my money. It's been more fun than the prem form at least.

I just love a good discount code I guess and was maybe jealous I didn't get to use it 😂

Im happy to be corrected but that doesn’t seem to be the case, if you had one of these cards in the link below you had access to the promotion code 

https://leicestermerch.com/products/cool-as-leicester-black-card-2022

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Im happy to be corrected but that doesn’t seem to be the case, if you had one of these cards in the link below you had access to the promotion code 

https://leicestermerch.com/products/cool-as-leicester-black-card-2022

It’s disappointing that we all paid full price, BUT, there isn’t anything wrong with the club giving discount to Cool As Leicester cardholders. We could have all got the discount if we bought the memberships too, but we didn’t.

That organisation are doing some really good things for Leicester businesses and in my eyes it’s nice that a club like ours is acknowledging that by partnering with them. The issue here is that the code was able to be given out and used by anybody as it was a generic code. If unique, one use codes were sent out to their members, this wouldn’t even be a topic of discussion.

• Like 1

Have to relocate from L1 to accommodate my daughter so family stand it is.

To be fair the last euro game we had so many idiots come into L1 who arent normally in there standing up in areas where we dont normally( it's all ST holders for league games as we are deemed high risk, hence we dint get clappers!!),it might be a blessing in disguise.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

It’s disappointing that we all paid full price, BUT, there isn’t anything wrong with the club giving discount to Cool As Leicester cardholders. We could have all got the discount if we bought the memberships too, but we didn’t.

That organisation are doing some really good things for Leicester businesses and in my eyes it’s nice that a club like ours is acknowledging that by partnering with them. The issue here is that the code was able to be given out and used by anybody as it was a generic code. If unique, one use codes were sent out to their members, this wouldn’t even be a topic of discussion.

could not disagree more. Season ticket holders and members who pay week after week paying full price whilst others not committed to the Club get a discount? Id guess you will find little support here

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Has anyone had a reply from the club when asking about the discount code?

"Thank you for your email. We appreciate your concerns and have passed them on to the relevant team for you.

Kind regards"

Edited by blurryface
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, blurryface said:

"Thank you for your email. We appreciate your concerns and have passed them on to the relevant team for you.

Kind regards"

Basically means, why dont you feck off, we dont care about your snivelling email!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Unic said:

could not disagree more. Season ticket holders and members who pay week after week paying full price whilst others not committed to the Club get a discount? Id guess you will find little support here

Show me a club that gives discount to people that are prepared to pay full price.

Do you understand how business works?

Now pay your £25 or get a Cool As card 😂😂

7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Show me a club that gives discount to people that are prepared to pay full price.

Do you understand how business works?

Now pay your £25 or get a Cool As card 😂😂

To be fair, we do get a warm beer free once a season.

• Haha 1

On 29/03/2022 at 06:42, phoneticerror said:

The reason it’s a topic of discussion is because of the overly generous discount on all tickets, if this had been a buy one get one half price,10% off or even 25% off it wouldn’t have been anywhere close to the discussion it is now