Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PSV Home

We’ve been spoilt with the dirt cheap Europa tickets until now. I paid almost double that to be at the Brentford match today and didn’t question the prices, but have to say I felt a little frustrated with the PSV prices when I got the email.

I have BT Sport, but there’s nothing like being there so I’ll pay for it. Can’t make the away leg thanks to Easter half term so don’t want to miss the home leg. 

Edited by phoneticerror

No singing section but also no acknowledgement in the pricing of the fact we've had a load to pay out for. 

I've been to every single one and the club have to realise we are here because we've already been dumped out of one. 

It's ridiculous that I'm only really interested in the away leg because of how poor the experience is at home.

They are so inconsistent, why no section for this? 

• Like 4

Is there definitely no singing section? The seats aren't even on sale yet, I would have expected union fs to be lot more vocal about it on social media if that's the case. 

Disgraceful if true. Wasn't in the section v rennes but really added to the occasion and evening, Will be emailing to complain not that they give a Fuch. 

• Like 2