Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PSV Home

• Singing Section- PSV Eindhoven
    Please note: The following seats in SK1 will be part of the Club's continuation of the Singing Section trial. Rows M to PP; seats 1 to 29 & 208 to 218. These unsold seats will be released on 5pm on Thursday 24 March and available to all Season Ticket Holders yet to purchase a ticket (one per Season Ticket Holder) from 5:30pm on Thursday 24 March. Seats will then be released on the same schedule as all other general admission tickets.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, diggler said:

Please note: The following seats in SK1 will be part of the Club's continuation of the Singing Section trial. Rows M to PP; seats 1 to 29 & 208 to 218. These unsold seats will be released on 5pm on Thursday 24 March and available to all Season Ticket Holders yet to purchase a ticket (one per Season Ticket Holder) from 5:30pm on Thursday 24 March. Seats will then be released on the same schedule as all other general admission tickets.

They really are diabolical at communication. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, diggler said:

Where is this from?

21 minutes ago, diggler said:

No reserved seats for this will mean it will be badly diluted by people who don't want to be in there. We're litteraly just finding this out by the way, zero heads up from the club as to what their plan was 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Think that was to only reserve your normal season ticket seat 

STH can buy tickets that aren't normally season tickets. I just did. My normal tickets are in the Family Stand, and I have been sitting in B3 for the Euro games (since my kids don't stay up that late.) There were a lot fewer than the last two games, so I expect this will sell out.

• Like 2

doh! - just me being stupid on my PSV purchase- helps if you put a tick in the box (and pop on glasses rather than going for the super squinty approach lol) - ok ticket purchased! Now just have to wait weeks before they reveal the away leg ticket details - never understood why they cant publish both the home and away at the same time - the club would probably say its a UEFA requirement lol

4 hours ago, diggler said:

So there is a singing section? @SemperEadem

37 minutes ago, jordanlcfc said:

Baffles me why they don't just do a designated singing option in L1 

They'll never put the boisterous fans next to the away fans. Same reason why there will never, ever be safe standing in L1 either. Executive boxes going behind L1 means it's days as a standing area are truly numbered now.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They'll never put the boisterous fans next to the away fans. Same reason why there will never, ever be safe standing in L1 either. Executive boxes going behind L1 means it's days as a standing area are truly numbered now.

Whilst I agree it may well be the end of L1 as we know it. How do you think they will go about relocating everyone in L1? Is it a case of saying you can't stand here now as we have exec boxes behind so you need to move and let the prawn sandwich brigade here? I can't see the prawn sandwich lot being too happy about being sat next to away fans giving it large all game either.

L1 has some very loyal fans who I know will not want to go anywhere else, some people even have it on their flags.

This may actually force the club to designate an area for these likeminded people.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ren said:

Whilst I agree it may well be the end of L1 as we know it. How do you think they will go about relocating everyone in L1? Is it a case of saying you can't stand here now as we have exec boxes behind so you need to move and let the prawn sandwich brigade here? I can't see the prawn sandwich lot being too happy about being sat next to away fans giving it large all game either.

L1 has some very loyal fans who I know will not want to go anywhere else, some people even have it on their flags.

This may actually force the club to designate an area for these likeminded people.

You can bet your bottom dollar that they wouldn't think twice about telling everyone in L1 they have to move seats to accommodate the new prawn sandwich stand. Whereas they will never tell everyone in the centre of the KOP they need to move to make way for a safe standing end. 

Edited by Lako42
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, ren said:

How many in L1 stand (sit) there because they are next to the away fans though? Say the club shift the away end around a bit wouldnt the majority want to move anyway? 

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole grounds naming conventions are changed when its re-developed to try and get the L1 stigmata away from the club.  

If all the people that want to create an atmosphere joined in with the others in SK1 and just left the fans that just stare at the away fans where they are it would help  create the correct atmosphere that we as fans are looking for. 

9 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

How many in L1 stand (sit) there because they are next to the away fans though? Say the club shift the away end around a bit wouldnt the majority want to move anyway? 

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole grounds naming conventions are changed when its re-developed to try and get the L1 stigmata away from the club.  

If all the people that want to create an atmosphere joined in with the others in SK1 and just left the fans that just stare at the away fans where they are it would help  create the correct atmosphere that we as fans are looking for. 

Yeah most fans in L1 are there for that, but doesn't mean its a bad thing at all. I find it weird when away fans give it large to the family stand but won't do it to L1 as there's obviously more of a deterrent. 

I personally can't see them moving the away end though. Would mean disrupting their precious family stand (target audience). 

You're right about SK1 one though but the reality is most of the Kop is a morgue. It needs a complete rejig.

The only time since good old days of N block where you have had two large groups either side of the away fans was this year Brighton in the League Cup.

Now granted it was not a ‘big’ game but it was not the best showing for those who say stick UFS next to the away support and L1 and them will give it double. L1 just stood and looked at Brighton that night.

Clearly they would be better on another day but there is two very different models of support. L1 is very much based around the away fans almost first and fore most, whereas the other end far less so. I personally think being stood doing ‘who are yar’ is crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ren said:

Have you never been to Old Trafford or Villa Park away ends?

Just 2 clubs that have home end executive boxes above away fans.

Both Villa and Old Trafford have enclosed boxes too with no walk out area or windows that open and when you’re at the back of the away end they’re only 5-6 feet higher up.