Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PSV Home

1 hour ago, matt233 said:

Anyone know how many PSV have sold ? 

They have sold out their full allocation of 1,625. This is the maximum 5% of capacity, that we must offer to away teams in Europe.

Ironically this is exactly the number of tickets PSV have given us for the return leg.

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Looks like it will sell out then! :scarf:

Hopefully it will be a decent atmosphere then.  

Especially as we've had to pay for this match, which you would like to think means that everyone attending it, actually wants to be there.

(rather than just lazily turning up out of habit because you've got a season ticket ... or even worse, being the 1000 or so that don't even bother turning up any more!)

34 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Hopefully it will be a decent atmosphere then.  

Especially as we've had to pay for this match, which you would like to think means that everyone attending it, actually wants to be there.

(rather than just lazily turning up out of habit because you've got a season ticket ... or even worse, being the 1000 or so that don't even bother turning up any more!)

Also can mean a lot of day trippers who aren't massive City fans. 

Guys in front of me for the Rennes game, came late, went down for half time early, came back late and then missed Kel's goal because they had already left.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Also can mean a lot of day trippers who aren't massive City fans. 

Guys in front of me for the Rennes game, came late, went down for half time early, came back late and then missed Kel's goal because they had already left.

That's why I prefixed my comment with "you would like to think" !   :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Sold out. Given the extra home fans in the usual away end this will be our biggest home crowd of the season. 

Looking forward to it and to see how PSV fans are.

1 minute ago, The boy Linacre said:

C'mon Lestah, Roma hopefully & Tirana beckons!!!!  Almost at full strength, how good is this squad then????

Hope so mate, we are good enough with a full squad.

But like the FA cup final showed you need a little rub of the green in cup comps. 

3 hours ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

Mine and your ideas of spot on are clearly very different. Just because people find the money to go to a game because they love watching their team and are emotionally tied to it doesnt make it right that the club chose to up prices in middle of what is the biggest cost of living price rise in history. Each to their own though, so you crack on with the point scoring.

So there’s no cost increase for the club to host the match?

5 hours ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

Mine and your ideas of spot on are clearly very different. Just because people find the money to go to a game because they love watching their team and are emotionally tied to it doesnt make it right that the club chose to up prices in middle of what is the biggest cost of living price rise in history. Each to their own though, so you crack on with the point scoring.

Selling out with a couple of days to go is the definition of perfect pricing from the club's perspective. Like it or not, they have substantial losses to recoup as a result of COVID. 

BTW - this is *not* the biggest cost of living rise in history. It's not even the biggest increase in many of our lifetimes. 

Edited by Sean2000
  • Like 1