Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

PSV Home

16 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

L block for me

Not sure if it’s like this for STHs, but for members if there are only two seats going spare in a row, it prevents you from purchasing only one of those seats. Daft idea 

It does it all the time if you are after just one seat even for away games, but if you phone them up you can buy that seat. 

18 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

L block for me

Not sure if it’s like this for STHs, but for members if there are only two seats going spare in a row, it prevents you from purchasing only one of those seats. Daft idea 

A lot of booking systems do this to stop people leaving single seat gaps all over. But if there’s only 2 seats left in a row it should be different. If you ring up you can probably book it. 

6 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Log in on two devices. Select one on the first device, then go back to the other, refresh the page and select the last remaining seat. Add to basket and checkout.

Silly rule, but it’s easy to get around and I’ve done it many a time.

Brilliant 🤣

As an ST holder in L1, I've obviously  bought my seat BUT am struggling to get my daughter one. Shes not a member but its but easy in the last few rounds.

If I need to move to get her a ticket too, where in SK1 is the "singing section"?

Might give it a ho, if my 50 year old legs can last it out!!!!