Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Tottenham vs LCFC (Saturday 30th April 15:00 KO)

6 hours ago, Southcoastfox08 said:

If/when this is selling, could someone kindly add a link, so we can see how this is going? 

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/tottenham hotspur v leicester city/2022-4-30_15.00/tottenham hotspur stadium

Actually, this is the later one:

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/tottenham hotspur v leicester city/2022-5-1_14.00/tottenham hotspur stadium

Edited by worth_the_wait
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

Nice one! Was hoping to buy tickets in 116. Guessing that's the last block to open

On 13/04/2022 at 13:16, southfox66 said:

Wanting to go with son as if it's on the Sunday will be on birthday or pre birthday treat if Saturday.

Does any one know how I stand with member ballot can you do a linked ballot application, as it would be pointless if one got ticket in ballot and other didn't? 

In  the ballot if you apply for 2 you will get 2 or 0

9 hours ago, Hilton Fox said:

Yes looked like plenty of tickets.

As a member, I was pleasantly suprised to win a ballot for 2 tickets.

I wonder if the ballot up take is low for the remaining prem games as we're concentrating on Europe..?

I got 2 in the ballot and it's the first time I've been successful. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Are we able to put tickets 

in our basket before 8am like has been known this season ??

No, that's impossible. 100% absolutely impossible.

The system is flawless so wouldnt possibly allow such a thing.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

All STHs I hope.

Pretty poor trains I think,  BH Sunday, it was announced late, and people have spent hundreds in Europe with more to come.

We’re going down by train. Was gonna book on Saturday, but thought I’d wait for the well publicised train fare sale!

Went back in this afternoon and every fair is the same or more. EMR have previous in ignoring govt directives. Anyway booked five on the same train as before at the same price. £30 return pp so not too bad. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BoyJones said:

We’re going down by train. Was gonna book on Saturday, but thought I’d wait for the well publicised train fare sale!

Went back in this afternoon and every fair is the same or more. EMR have previous in ignoring govt directives. Anyway booked five on the same train as before at the same price. £30 return pp so not too bad. 

For future reference, it's worth looking at Split my fares. I have had some good deals with them although never to London. Worth having a look for other cities in the future

15 hours ago, BoyJones said:

I got quite a few tickets on that sale for £11.50 each way London - Leicester. Coming by train for the Roma game at peak times for £23 return. How it should be