Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Tottenham vs LCFC (Saturday 30th April 15:00 KO)

32 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I got quite a few tickets on that sale for £11.50 each way London - Leicester. Coming by train for the Roma game at peak times for £23 return. How it should be 

Maybe they limit the numbers. But when I went on the sale no reductions showing for the 1st May. 

14 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Must be some blocks not open yet 

Says on the website now that all blocks are open.

I checked at about 10:30pm last night and there were about 1k left, with block 116 (about 250ish seats in there) still yet to open. This morning I log on at 9:20am and there's about 200 left with block 116 open, so literally a thousand tickets gone over night and in the first 20 minutes of today.

Either the club have taken a load (in which case expect them to be put back on at some point), or every man and his dog wants to go Spurs away and only decided at 11pm last night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mint23 said:

I know it’s a long shot but if anyone has bought 2 tickets and can’t make it I’d love to have them.  My son wanted to go for his birthday but we’ve only got 250 odd away points on our tickets 

My son and I are on 413 points and we would also like 2 Tickets 

1 hour ago, FLAN said:

Any tips on driving down then getitng a train/tube?

thanks in advance 

Drive to Cockfosters and park there. You can park in the estate nr the Co op if the car park is full. Then tube to Finsbury Park and change for Seven Sisters is one option

You could use Stanmore but the tube journey is longer. Having said that the drive is shorter. If the car park is full at Stanmore you can find some on street parking but there is much less of it and it's further away from the station. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ianormondroyd said:

Drive to Cockfosters and park there. You can park in the estate nr the Co op if the car park is full. Then tube to Finsbury Park and change for Seven Sisters is one option

You could use Stanmore but the tube journey is longer. Having said that the drive is shorter. If the car park is full at Stanmore you can find some on street parking but there is much less of it and it's further away from the station. 

Instead of Stanmore you could also park and get tube from Canons Park, did that last time for something. Plenty of street parking round the corner.