Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Was the ref playing until United scored or something? 
 

****ing robbery.

 

He stopped before they scored, so 'something' is favourite for me

 

Posted
Just now, Facecloth said:

They are side by side, they are still facing the opposite direction, so therefore facing each other. You understand limbs like legs can move around and to the side of where you are stood? So the front of Iheanachos shin contacts the front of Varane shin.

 

And I have at no point said Varane purposely put his leg there, stop making shit up. 

 

Your pretty dense for someone so cocksure of themselves lol

You claimed he was facing him and swept it forwards. He was side on and swept it to the side. By claiming that Varane would have fallen forwards by their positioning, you're insuinating that Varane purposely lost his balance and fell backwards. You did not watch it. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

"playing around and through them" is a massive leap tbh. But even if it were the case that we looked great first half, yes, you can absolutely attribute being able to play the ball around easily to the opposition playing poorly. 

You can just as easily "attribute" it to the team being able to play the ball around playing well...lol

Posted
Just now, NaijaFox said:

You can just as easily "attribute" it to the team being able to play the ball around playing well...lol

You could, but we didn't for most of the first half. Which is why I said we looked okay in moments.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

They are side by side, they are still facing the opposite direction, so therefore facing each other. You understand limbs like legs can move around and to the side of where you are stood? So the front of Iheanachos shin contacts the front of Varane shin.

 

And I have at no point said Varane purposely put his leg there, stop making shit up. 

 

Your pretty dense for someone so cocksure of themselves lol

Look, this isn’t difficult, they are not facing eachother as you claim. They are facing the opposite direction. They are side on, not front on, he drags the leg to the side, not forwards, varane almost falls forwards but puts his hands out to balance himself. He then grabs his knee and allows his body weight to shift backwards and he falls backwards holding his knee. It wasn’t the sweep the caused him to fall back. I didn’t say it was. 
He clearly drags with the foot.

You are wrong in literally every observation you have made. 

 

Posted
4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

You claimed he was facing him and swept it forwards. He was side on and swept it to the side. By claiming that Varane would have fallen forwards by their positioning, you're insuinating that Varane purposely lost his balance and fell backwards. You did not watch it. 

I am not claiming Varane purposely lost his balance, I'm just claiming he lost his balance. Why would I be saying he purposely did it? How have you come to that conclusion from what I said. 

 

I'm stopping this now, I won't discuss this with people who debate in the way you do, by claiming the other person said stuff they didn't.

Posted
1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Look, this isn’t difficult, they are not facing eachother as you claim. They are facing the opposite direction. They are side on, not front on, he drags the leg to the side, not forwards, varane almost falls forwards but puts his hands out to balance himself. He then grabs his knee and allows his body weight to shift backwards and he falls backwards holding his knee. It wasn’t the sweep the caused him to fall back. I didn’t say it was. 
He clearly drags with the foot.

You are wrong in literally every observation you have made. 

 

Going on ignore. Bye.

Posted
Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

That's fine. I've shown you were wrong on everything you said. 

You haven't at all. But as I said I don't debate with people who make stuff up. You want debate, do it properly, don't put words in other people mouths. Last reply, I'm going to my profile to add you the ignore list.

Posted
Just now, Facecloth said:

You haven't at all. But as I said I don't debate with people who make stuff up. You want debate, do it properly, don't put words in other people mouths. Last reply, I'm going to my profile to add you the ignore list.

What I said was a reasonable conclusion to come to based on what you said.

Posted
Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Have just a different angle or the Varane foul. I’m not as livid as I was. But either way it was soft and was it clear and obvious…?

It goes against us the other way, doesn’t get checked… it is the truth we can all see that elite bias is well and truly still alive even with var 

  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...