Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

31 minutes ago, coolcol said:

A Kiosk on the Roma Ultras bridge  outside the ground 2 hours before kick off, I reckon.

Sounds about right, just so unnecessary from the club tbh

Edited by Munshi

2 hours ago, Zacman2 said:

So I don’t know if this as been mentioned but anybody with either a home or away priority point can now book a Roma away tucket

2ACDE9C4-039B-44D0-AC1D-350E3AE20844.png

Why didnt they do this at the begining and let fans have more time to buy tickets. Thankfully im sorted but people now only have less then a week before they go and need to book holidays and flights etc. I think we could of sold another 500-600 doing it properly

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

I believe the club are instructed how to dish out tickets by the authorities.

Yes they have been on this one. Don’t be surprised if there’s no collection point…. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do the club realise its bank holiday next week  :doh:

i know people who are flying out on Tuesday and are concerned there not going to recieve there voucher in time. 

I'm flying out on Tuesday so will be on the phone tomorrow if nothing comes in the post!

15 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

I believe the club are instructed how to dish out tickets by the authorities.

No they aren't. Uefa has no such rule about overly excessive priority periods for bus 1s, octogenarians and the insane nor Gestapo style checkpoints where punters are asked for their 'papers' before being allowed to watch a sports match

1 hour ago, ultrafox said:

1666 tickets remaining.

So from 5000 allocated we sold 3334.

Exactly two thirds.

Think we could have sold more with Sportoptions nor LCFC not running a trip, some people missed out, I know Sportoptions were looking into it but the cost side of things were too prohibitive.

28 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Think we could have sold more with Sportoptions nor LCFC not running a trip, some people missed out, I know Sportoptions were looking into it but the cost side of things were too prohibitive.

It’s no criticism and I know peoples situations are different but for anyone not going because of the cost of flights, Italy has an excellent train network so there are multiple airports that can be flown into to make this viable.

Appreciate for some people it’s down to time off at work which that doesn’t help but if it’s down to cost there are ways around this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Sports Options prioritised getting planes sorted for West Ham and Rangers is the reality of it. They have high take-up. We don't. 

We are just more cultured and prefer taking the experience in over a few days., 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

We are just more cultured and prefer taking the experience in over a few days., 

Tbh both West Ham and Gers have a huge 'ya da' section to their support. We have more of a Karen and Dave vibe. 

Both Gers and Hammers will make a racket it though 

• Like 1

Just rang the ticket hotline, as I am flying out Tuesday and not heard or received anything. 

Turns out they still don't know what the plan is, they're still coordinating with the authorities in Rome.

Useless, I can guarantee that I don't get my voucher/ticket in time!

Sounds like they're sending out the supporter pack in the next day or so...

Edited by djskydiver