Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

1 minute ago, djskydiver said:

Just rang the ticket hotline, as I am flying out Tuesday and not heard or received anything. 

Turns out they still don't know what the plan is, they're still coordinating with the authorities in Rome.

Useless, I can guarantee that I don't get my voucher/ticket in time!

Sounds like they're sending out the supporter pack in the next day or so...

Been stated many times that you don't need the crappy voucher to pick up your actual ticket, they have your name on a list and match it to your passport.

If it's not pick up in Rome will be an e-ticket emailed to you

36 minutes ago, djskydiver said:

Just rang the ticket hotline, as I am flying out Tuesday and not heard or received anything. 

Turns out they still don't know what the plan is, they're still coordinating with the authorities in Rome.

Chill, you’ve got a ticket in your name. The logistics will sort themselves out. My ticket/voucher will be posted to my parents house in Leicester, so if they haven’t arrived in todays post (I’m up for the game tonight) I won’t be getting it as I’m not driving back up to pick up a voucher lol. This obviously wont stop me from attending the match next week 

1 hour ago, djskydiver said:

I did n't get my voucher on time for PSV away, but it's was n't a problem.

All you do is let the ticket office know before you fly out and they put you on a list of people who did n't receive the voucher/ticket.

I then collected my ticket in Eindhoven without a voucher.

It will be the same process for Rome away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, djskydiver said:

Looking forward to finding out who I need to call if I die and how to say “Hi, what came first… chicken or egg”.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Think we could have sold more with Sportoptions nor LCFC not running a trip, some people missed out, I know Sportoptions were looking into it but the cost side of things were too prohibitive.

From what I was told they never fully intended on sorting one and it was confirmed almost outside PSVs stadium

Either way, they’ve pissed me off a bit to be honest. They’ve clearly prioritised Liverpool, Rangers and West Am and put as many as 3 planes on per club for this round and the previous round. Fair enough, sales were slow for Rennes and the aircraft wasn’t 100% full either so were probably reluctant to take a plane off West Am and give it to Leicester. 

Of course it could also be to do with being unable to get a slot out of EMA or Birmingham too. But I find it hard to believe that those two airports run at higher capacity than Stansted. 

Either way, I feel their communication to leicester fans has been crap regarding Rome. 

I think there’s a few who feel the same, and that they’ll do all they can to avoid using them for Tirana (if we make it obviously)

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

From what I was told they never fully intended on sorting one and it was confirmed almost outside PSVs stadium

Either way, they’ve pissed me off a bit to be honest. They’ve clearly prioritised Liverpool, Rangers and West Am and put as many as 3 planes on per club for this round and the previous round. Fair enough, sales were slow for Rennes and the aircraft wasn’t 100% full either so were probably reluctant to take a plane off West Am and give it to Leicester. 

Of course it could also be to do with being unable to get a slot out of EMA or Birmingham too. But I find it hard to believe that those two airports run at higher capacity than Stansted. 

Either way, I feel their communication to leicester fans has been crap regarding Rome. 

I think there’s a few who feel the same, and that they’ll do all they can to avoid using them for Tirana (if we make it obviously)

Can’t blame them for that imo. They’re a business, surely gonna prioritise their high value customers first, which Liverpool, rangers and THE FACKIN IROOON must be. I used them for Rennes and thought the whole thing was excellent value for £289

4 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Can’t blame them for that imo. They’re a business, surely gonna prioritise their high value customers first, which Liverpool, rangers and THE FACKIN IROOON must be. I used them for Rennes and thought the whole thing was excellent value for £289

I was on the Rennes flight too.

They ARE good at what they do, I agree. But I feel like them being unable to get an aircraft was a little bit of a cop out excuse for PSV. Surely you’d do what you can to keep a multitude of fan bases happy- What if say Leicester qualify for Europe next season, but the Fackin Irons don’t? 

Im not sure West Ham’s business is any more valuable than ours? 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I'd give them grace about communication by the way - the father of the bloke what runs it passed away recently. 

I had no idea about that. Horrible news 

My point was that the only comment I saw about a Rome trip was Mark Saward replying to an LCFC post asking whether a trip was going ahead. After that, there was nothing for a good week until they said, ‘No trip’ 

4 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I had no idea about that. Horrible news 

My point was that the only comment I saw about a Rome trip was Mark Saward replying to an LCFC post asking whether a trip was going ahead. After that, there was nothing for a good week until they said, ‘No trip’ 

Yeah within that week, the funeral occurred hence why their office/number was closed off for a couple of days. 

When you see some of the language used by some of the City fans, you can see why he was that way minded. Unfortunately, might cost them over the next two weeks 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yeah within that week, the funeral occurred hence why their office/number was closed off for a couple of days. 

When you see some of the language used by some of the City fans, you can see why he was that way minded. Unfortunately, might cost them over the next two weeks 

Some of the comments were very cringeworthy on our part. I agree 

18 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

They will soon come back to us when we reach the final and Rangers, Lpool and Wet Spam get knocked out. 

11 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I was on the Rennes flight too.

They ARE good at what they do, I agree. But I feel like them being unable to get an aircraft was a little bit of a cop out excuse for PSV. Surely you’d do what you can to keep a multitude of fan bases happy- What if say Leicester qualify for Europe next season, but the Fackin Irons don’t? 

Im not sure West Ham’s business is any more valuable than ours? 

Fair enough yeh I hate flimsy excuses, it’s ok to say ‘we won’t run this plane because it’s unprofitable’ 

It looks like the mighty ‘aaaamerrrs (World Cup winners 1966) are marching all the way to the CL next season tbf! I’m not sure how profitable we are, £289*250 (guess of people on board for Rennes) makes around £70k revenue. What are they making out of that, maybe barely £10k?! Who knows but I hope we have the option of sport options next year and we do qualify for Europe 

17 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Enjoy

Absolutely pisses all over domestic away days. Best drug in the world 

Cheers man :) Not even done a domestic away tbh! Living abroad, it's always been difficult to get tickets to anything but home games. Massively looking forward to this trip.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Think we could have sold more with Sportoptions nor LCFC not running a trip, some people missed out, I know Sportoptions were looking into it but the cost side of things were too prohibitive.

Doubt it was the cost! Most likely they don’t have the staff members with both West Ham,Liverpool and Man City playing abroad the same few days.

If I knew I could get numbers I would’ve sent a plane over myself to collect you guys 😎

22 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Fair enough yeh I hate flimsy excuses, it’s ok to say ‘we won’t run this plane because it’s unprofitable’ 

It looks like the mighty ‘aaaamerrrs (World Cup winners 1966) are marching all the way to the CL next season tbf! I’m not sure how profitable we are, £289*250 (guess of people on board for Rennes) makes around £70k revenue. What are they making out of that, maybe barely £10k?! Who knows but I hope we have the option of sport options next year and we do qualify for Europe 

Well 200 leicester fans at £289 won’t be much more/less of an earner than 200 Ammers 

You just wouldn’t want to purposely annoy customers, and giving WH 2x planes and Leicestwr 1, would’ve kept everybody sweet

2 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

Just want to say thanks to everybody sharing their previous experiences with European away trips :) Extremely helpful for a European away day newbie! See you all next Thursday 

Don't forget to take your

"Vince Noir Randers" placard with you 😉

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Don't forget to take your

"Vince Noir Randers" placard with you 😉

I'll be like those kids at games begging for shirts! 

"Helped a few of you out last month. Can someone get me a fvcking beer?!" ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Leicester fans having a go at an organization without having any context on what's going on or the difficulties involved? Doesn't sound like us.

• Haha 2