Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

3 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

Bit the bullet and got myself a ticket. Gonna be travelling alone I think! Anyone else doing the same? 

Now comes the hard part. Getting time off of work and telling my wife she’ll be handling the toddler alone for 2-3 days 😅

You'll have lots of us Randers away Foxes buying you beers for the help you gave us here on that away trip 🍺🍺.

Hang a big "Vince Noir Randers" sign on you, and watch the beers flow !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

Bit the bullet and got myself a ticket. Gonna be travelling alone I think! Anyone else doing the same? 

Now comes the hard part. Getting time off of work and telling my wife she’ll be handling the toddler alone for 2-3 days 😅

Me too I think. Where you travelling from? 

1 hour ago, BlueBoy1 said:

Is it unreserved though? Had to select a row and seat number? 

twice I was in the away end there also picked a seat, and each time  stewards were like  sit where you want they didn't care, so I assume it will be the same, 

3 minutes ago, Foxes99 said:
1 hour ago, BlueBoy1 said:

Is it unreserved though? Had to select a row and seat number? 

twice I was in the away end there also picked a seat, and each time  stewards were like  sit where you want they didn't care, so I assume it will be the same, 

Yeh even at PSV which was sold out it was unreserved. Definitely should be for Roma with so many empty seats. 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
11 hours ago, coolcol said:

You'll have lots of us Randers away Foxes buying you beers for the help you gave us here on that away trip 🍺🍺.

Hang a big "Vince Noir Randers" sign on you, and watch the beers flow !!

Do it!

Anyone not booked yet RyanAir has a buy one get one half price sale today and East Mids - Pisa on Wednesday 4th 7.30am, return Sunday 6am is on there. Makes it only £57 for 2 people then get the train. You could fly back Pisa - Manchester on Friday as well with the offer. 

Edited by glar84
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JoachimWasMyHero said:

Probably the worst ticket office in the country. Absolute morons. Take over 900 tickets off sale for themselves and release over half of them back for sale late on the last night of sale. Not giving the option of general sale to even fans with previous booking history. It's a joke, sick of them and nothing ever gets done. Forcing fans to buy membership if they want a ticket. Surely they would rather us sell out than be 1800 odd short. Fed up with them.

I thought memberships for this year were sold out?

Does anyone know why they go off sale at 4pm today? Is there a valid reason?

A lot of tickets still available but also, most people aren't paid from work until tomorrow or Friday, i guarantee if they could keep them on sale for another day or two they'd sell a few more hundred at the least. 

5 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

A lot of tickets still available but also, most people aren't paid from work until tomorrow or Friday, i guarantee if they could keep them on sale for another day or two they'd sell a few more hundred at the least. 

I can only imagine they want a clear run to send tickets/vouchers out. Having said that, they could offer collection from the fanstore. Not sure if there is any UEFA legislation that says unsold tickets must be returned x days before the match.

5 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

This is a great question. I can't see any reason why tickets can't stay on sale until at least Noon on Friday to give people as much time as possible to decide depending on result of the first leg and as you say to get a bit more cash flow in, lots of reasons people will have to be unsure and very likely to sell a few hundred more. I think if we are in the lead or level and they put them back on sale on Friday then it would push a lot in to going for it. 

• Like 2