Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

Women's Football 2022-23

6 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

It makes you want to forget we have a mens team.

I want to put some balance into this….

I do believe Southgate  >> however-whichway,hook by crook, even experience <<

Is bringing a good squad together.

Away from his responsibility, I hope we can keep those top 10 for front 6 injury free,

nearer we come to End of quails, & finals.But probably for the first time in awhile,

We have top players,WITH top cover or alternatives in setup…So Southgate really

has to get his set-up & tactics to mesh with those players right..

Great to see the ladies, show they can compete with another World power,

youngsters coming through with the experienced players..Even when the 2nd half,

Brazil were better,England actually still had the better creations.

First half not converting,plus not being clinical through the game, made England pay for some too regular sloppyness and too long holding the ball…But the coaches have time to work with this top squad..I see more Positives than negatives.

There are some great players who young girl aspirations can well follow..

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

The knee ligament  issue in women’s football is an elephant in the room that cannot be ignored 

yes there is some interesting articles about it. Possible links to changes in the menstrual cycle and ill fitting boots (apparently there are no specific boots designed for women - although they are working on it)

• 2 weeks later...

Playoff Final/National League North Champions vs. South Champions to get into the Championship this Saturday (Notts Forest vs. Watford), last go round for the one up-one down system between tier 2 & 3, moves to both Tier 3 Champions going up automatically from next season with bottom 2 of the Champ going down...It's a start but a shame they're not looking to actually expand either of the top 2 divisions yet

(On a Leicester note, gives us a chance of Forest in the League Cup Group Stages next season if they come up)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2023 at 15:42, StanSP said:

Infantino living in lala land again. Historically sold womens world cup as part of other packages because no one really gave a monkeys, now selling separate he's expecting similar offers to the men's world cup money.

I'd tell him to do one, he's already promised treble the payout of the last womens world cup without even settling sponsorship or broadcasting fees. Couple that with the absolute shite kickoff times for europeans, it all points to him being a braindead idiot. Let him foot the bill.