Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

4 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

After getting Schmeichel out of the 86 icon pack, I go and get a pack like this from a 100k objective pack. That's my striker sorted for a while.

20221018_225803.jpg

I'd say thats your CB sorted for a while too?!

I am on the last SBC for the Icon Trezeguet. I have sacrificed a lot of good players so far on the SBC so i am hoping he's worth it. Kind of regretting it already as i think i'd have been better off just selling the players and buying maybe a better striker.

Feel im in too deep now for the sake of one more part of the SBC.

Packed Salah from the Amazon Prime pack so happy with that.

Doesn't really fit my team for a RW or RM however I was in the market for a striker so I'll try him there and see how he gets on despite the negative Chem with it technically being out of position. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Al Jaber from the hero pack :angry: I got him last year

It's a lot to put in at this point, so I'm still debating on doing it.

Plus, I already have Crouch(untradeable) and I think I'm supposed to get a Hero still from the pre-order.

Edited by spacemunky

Got Ljungberg so could although it could be better, it could also be worse.

Doesn't fit my team at all so just shoe Horning him in out of position for now.

Other than my starting 11, I've stripped my squad pretty bare of anything decent now due to the SBC's I've done.

Neymar & Rule Breaker Insigne both into different SBC's.

Same with inform Tomori.

Bit sick putting them in SBC's but they didn't fit in my team, and couldn't be sold.

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Castagne with a TOTW. Decent upgrade!

Nice to have one ours in TOTW. Did a few of the TOTW 80+ SBC's earlier and got Maddison.

Bar a couple of players though, most the team of the week players are a bit naff.

An 84 TOTW Castagne isn't going to want to make me replace Alexander-Arnold who isn't much more expensive. 

Only TOTW worth it are your Son's and Haalands etc but unless your a tik tokker or YouTuber you aint getting a sniff at unpacking them.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Anyone get anything good from their Rivals rewards?

Best I got was TAA but already own him. Selling mine so 20k will be about my best reward!

Got oblak and muller with totw lacazette but all unreadable so good for any sbc coming up. Think will take tradable ones next time as you get so many dups all the while end up discarding most of the cards

• Like 1