Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa League 2022/23

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I didn’t watch the game, did he actually make any bad calls?

I don't recall that many to be honest. Definitely nowhere near as bad to warrant that kind of behaviour. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I didn’t watch the game, did he actually make any bad calls?

No don’t think so -  he actually overturned a penalty originally given to Sevilla .

There was a handball shout for Roma where the ball hit the arm of a defender whilst by his side so many thought that was the right call.

Roma went 1-0 up and spent most of the game time wasting and missed 2 penalties in the shoot out so really can only blame  themselves 

Edited by Super_horns

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

No don’t think so -  he actually overturned a penalty originally given to Sevilla .

There was a handball shout for Roma where the ball hit the arm of a defender whilst by his side so many thought that was the right call.

Roma went 1-0 up and spent most of the game time wasting and missed 2 penalties in the shoot out so really can only blame  themselves 

If that had been in the Premier league the clown would of given a penalty… 
We all know this bloke and most premier league Referees are a joke. I thought that Referees who Ref European games can’t leave until 24 hours after the game they Refing

See what the Premier League does. These European fans actually recognise the useless twats…There families get a jolly as well..

🙄🙄 unfortunately we’re a bunch of soft twats in this country…

11 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

We all know this bloke and most premier league Referees are a joke. I thought that Referees who Ref European games can’t leave until 24 hours after the game they Refing

See what the Premier League does. These European fans actually recognise the useless twats…There families get a jolly as well..

Wow.. 

20 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

Wtf. 

You warrant that kind of behaviour? Bizarre. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Your Honour said:

Wow.. 

I’ve seen what goes on at local level…

that’s why I packed it in… your local FA is more corrupt than the top boys…fining teams at under 8’s for spelling some kid’s name wrong.

They wonder why people don’t want there kids playing football… robbing bastards…FA 

One thing to criticise on the internet but another to attack him and his family personally .

But then we do hear quite a bit of players and directors being targeted in places like Italy at their homes and training ground so maybe it is acceptable there ?

3 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

that’s why I packed it in… your local FA is more corrupt than the top boys…fining teams at under 8’s for spelling some kid’s name wrong.

They wonder why people don’t want there kids playing football… robbing bastards…FA 

Relevance?

4 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

So your conspiracy theories which is all BS by the way means that it's ok for fans to attack a man with his family ? 

Some people are unreal. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wtf. 

You warrant that kind of behaviour? Bizarre. 

I didn’t say that, you’ve all slagged the clown off when he’s made a Shyte decision which was against us. Now you’re all licking his arse.

he shouldn’t be taking his family on  jolly boys outing… I certainly wouldn’t be knowing I was referring a game like that. He’s a clown and everyone else in the FA are….

5 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

I didn’t say that, you’ve all slagged the clown off when he’s made a Shyte decision which was against us. Now you’re all licking his arse.

he shouldn’t be taking his family on  jolly boys outing… I certainly wouldn’t be knowing I was referring a game like that. He’s a clown and everyone else in the FA are….

Completely different, genuinely are you okay?

8 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

So your conspiracy theories which is all BS by the way means that it's ok for fans to attack a man with his family ? 

Some people are unreal. 

Conspiracy theories. Don’t know what FA you come under sunshine… But are teams are still getting shitty fines… Lining the FA pockets…

scum bags…..

41 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

Yes but I've not targeted him as he makes his way home you absolute melon lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

His poor daughter. Look how scared she is. Kudos to the bloke that smacked the guy as Taylor pulled his wife away. 

• Like 1