Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa League 2022/23

13 minutes ago, bovril said:

can someone please give me a summary of Anthony Taylor's performances refereeing our games before I pass judgement on this incident

A quick check! 

2-2 vs Palace in Oct 2021

0-2 vs Arsenal March 2022 

West Brom 0-3, 3-1 vs Liverpool, 1-0 vs Wolves in 2020/21.

I don't recall any bad decisions from him in our games. 

16 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

Bless…. 👍

Nothing else then lol

Sounds like you have gripes closer to home and you're projecting that on to here as a way to justify terrible behaviour towards referees. Think you've got the problems here... 

There’s a huge irony and a heavy dose of Karma here, for our semi Roma benefitted from the most bizarre refereeing performance since the guy who mistook Welford Road for Filbert Street once upon a time. Jose didn’t give a monkeys that night when every last decision went his sides way, not a shred of sympathy for us or the quality of refereeing.

His teams live by the sword and die by the sword, they’re chests, thugs, exaggerators, ref hasslers and in the case of our match surely something even more underhanded.

You reap what you sow Jose, maybe if you focused your teams game being more about just their football than brutality and intimidation you’d win through in a way no opponent or official can prevent.

• Like 3

All this over one potential penalty which most think would have been harsh to given (sure some might have but that is the inconsistency of the handball rule) and a player potentially being sent off for time wasting (because he then scored a penalty in the shoot out*)

*Jose does know Sevilla would have just picked someone else doesn't he?

Goodness knows what might have happened he has made a real howler!

And no doubt had that penalty been given we'd be hearing the Sevilla team and fans complaining.

9 hours ago, WalMelton said:

Conspiracy theories. Don’t know what FA you come under sunshine… But are teams are still getting shitty fines… Lining the FA pockets…

scum bags…..

What's up sunshine get hit with a fine for putting the wrong details in do you ? Well boo hoo. The FA have always fined for administrative errors and every FA is the same. So they should, grassroots (I take it you're on about) is ruined by the parents and so called coaches. 

No wonder there is no refs at youth level of they have to deal with people like you. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, goose2010 said:

What's up sunshine get hit with a fine for putting the wrong details in do you ? Well boo hoo. The FA have always fined for administrative errors and every FA is the same. So they should, grassroots (I take it you're on about) is ruined by the parents and so called coaches. 

No wonder there is no refs at youth level of they have to deal with people like you. 

I was a Ref I give up after seeing how certain refs deal with certain teams at youth level.

Poor Ivan Toney…Start investigating at youth level….

You Twats are so easy to wind up…Love the fishing season….🎣🎣🎣

• Haha 1

Disgraceful  behaviour from Mourinho, he needs to be be banned.

By all means, be upset about calls but there is no need for that. 

Some refs might be coonts but we also know it's not an easy job and heavily criticized by every fan out there for the smallest things.

9 hours ago, WalMelton said:

I was a Ref I give up after seeing how certain refs deal with certain teams at youth level.

Poor Ivan Toney…Start investigating at youth level….

You Twats are so easy to wind up…Love the fishing season….🎣🎣🎣

A class, another person who things lying or just acting like a knob is some form of genius "gotcha" comedy lol

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Not a free channel then?

Bastards, itv 4 used to show em I'm sure back in the day

@StanSPmentioned in the Champions League thread that BT's YouTube channel is free if you don't have a BT subscription - the game might be on there?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Raj said:

Not a free channel then?

Bastards, itv 4 used to show em I'm sure back in the day

I think it has been on all the channels at some point !

And probably not on at all once upon a time .

Credit to BT for letting people watch it without their channel though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Credit to BT for letting people watch it without their channel though.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's in their contract to do it each season, they just don't like to publicise it! 

Yeah, they're not doing it out of the goodness of their own hearts. They are legally bound to show the European finals free-to-air.

• Like 1