Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Jose is just a trophy winning machine.

Proves how crap Spurs are for him to fail there.

 

Think we can tempt him to get us out the championship!!!

Posted

First football I've watched since we went down. 

 

Nice to watch a match I'm on emotionally invested it, even if it has been a little non eventful at times

Posted

He’s clearly got the ball. Can’t blame him for giving it given his position. VAR used correctly and effectively. 

  • Like 2
Posted
4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I'm sick and tired of all these players arguing and whining about every single ref decision. Makes the games unbearable to watch and degrades the sport massively. 

It's pathetic. But you reap what you sow. The game has allowed this behaviour to become the norm.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I'm sick and tired of all these players arguing and whining about every single ref decision. Makes the games unbearable to watch and degrades the sport massively. 

The arguing and fighting amongst the players is fun though :giggle:

Posted

I hate the idea of removing extra time and going straight to pens every time. Surely the world cup final this year should be a testament to keeping it. But I'm sure they will do it eventually at the behest of moaning managers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...