Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

24 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Upper blocks have sold better than I thought they would today. People not wanting to take the risk and hold out I suppose? 

Yes that’s definitely my reason.  If I knew the upper blocks were going to fill and the lower blocks open over the weekend, I’d have risked it.  But I was concerned the the lower blocks wouldn’t open till Monday, when non-STHs can buy tickets, and then I might miss out.   I might regret that choice because it looks like the lower blocks will open before Monday after all. 

11 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Yes that’s definitely my reason.  If I knew the upper blocks were going to fill and the lower blocks open over the weekend, I’d have risked it.  But I was concerned the the lower blocks wouldn’t open till Monday, when non-STHs can buy tickets, and then I might miss out.   I might regret that choice because it looks like the lower blocks will open before Monday after all. 

I don't know, still 250+ tickets on sale now, and another 80-150 from the final upper block. It has moved quite quickly today, but unless STH were busy today and will buy over the weekend I think this will now stagnate until Monday morning which will be a free for all! 

9 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I don't know, still 250+ tickets on sale now, and another 80-150 from the final upper block. It has moved quite quickly today, but unless STH were busy today and will buy over the weekend I think this will now stagnate until Monday morning which will be a free for all! 

It will certainly slow down, but not totally "stagnate".      

I've noticed a few away games recently eg Brighton and West Ham this season, where ST sales have gently chugged away throughout the weekend.  

55 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

It will certainly slow down, but not totally "stagnate".      

I've noticed a few away games recently eg Brighton and West Ham this season, where ST sales have gently chugged away throughout the weekend.  

This, happens all the time. Steady sales over the weekend for All STH's. Whether people forget or get an email saying tickets on sale etc., who knows.

Get your tickets bought then all go behind the goal when they don’t sell them all ? We will all be on the same concourse 

my mates and I + loads of others have booked rooms at the stadium which gives you parking!!

planning to get their for 2pm and on the beers 🍻 

big breakfast next morning at Asda 

cheapest option all round 

sorted 🥴

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Baker said:

Get your tickets bought then all go behind the goal when they don’t sell them all ? We will all be on the same concourse 

my mates and I + loads of others have booked rooms at the stadium which gives you parking!!

planning to get their for 2pm and on the beers 🍻 

big breakfast next morning at Asda 

cheapest option all round 

sorted 🥴

See you about 3pm if they ever open the next lower tier block lol

4 hours ago, MattFox said:

The aisles are really wide and it’s a free flowing concourse so it won’t be hard to move among blocks

It's quite a good ground.   Well designed.

It's a bit weird though, as in the home areas the lower tier concourse gives complete access to 3 sides of the ground.  No barriers anywhere between the blocks.

MK_concourse_2019.jpg

38 minutes ago, jstclair1 said:

is there any chance of the club being given any more? looked at the mk site and their ticket sales have been slow and theres areas near the away end not gone on sale

We won't get any more but there will be hundreds floating about the week of the game. Anyone wanting to go to this will be able to.