Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

Dunno if this is club policy, or police directive ... but MK seem to want to keep the middle lower tier blocks empty for as long as possible.

I went to a game at MK a few years ago where there about 5000 away fans, and the away fans had the lower 3 NE corner blocks 28/29/30, all of the upper tier, and part of a lower tier block the other side of the goal (might've been block 26).   It looked a bit weird at the time, but maybe it's official MK policy?

MK_away_end_2019.jpg

55 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Is Stadium parking wise? Or is it worth it just for ease, despite the inevitable wait leaving the bloody place.

Gets quite busy around the area I think, especially given IKEA is nearby as well as 2-3 fast food chains directly outside too. 

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I was thinking that tbf. Might have to take the plunge next week if the bottom tiers aren't open.

i just dont get why they havent put them all up at the same time let people choose where they want to sit we will sell at least most of it anyway

10 minutes ago, jstclair1 said:

i just dont get why they havent put them all up at the same time let people choose where they want to sit we will sell at least most of it anyway

Guess this makes it harder to send tickets back if there's pockets of space either side of the allocation, then big gaping holes in the middle... 

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Guess this makes it harder to send tickets back if there's pockets of space either side of the allocation, then big gaping holes in the middle... 

True.   But the silly thing in this particular instance, is that there is no chance of them having to send tickets back (even if we didn't sell them all ... which I think we will anyway).

MK Dons holds 30,000 and it'll be nowhere near capacity.  Unlike most Premier League games.    ok, if you were only going to sell 3000 say, the home club might prefer you didn't open up all the blocks - to save time on them having to pick up litter etc.   But that's not going to happen in this case.   All just seems a bit fussy and OTT.

And for good measure, the LCFC ticket buying page actually says "Selling order is decided by the away club".

• Like 1