Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

After seeing the Maxi Gradel limbs over and over on twitter, I've decided to part with my cash again. 30 notes for a room at the doubletree at the ground. Solves the parking issue as well. Afternoon of work, hotel bar will have to do. Nice excuse for some pre Christmas drinks tho after a few weeks without a game. 

If anyone else is doing the same feel free to join us for a drink. 

How have you got it for £30?! 

Just went on Booking.com and it's just under £70?!

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

How have you got it for £30?! 

Just went on Booking.com and it's just under £70?!

Sorry should have said there's a car of us sharing a 3 or 4 bed ,works out to 33 quid each at the minute.

Think is was 110 for a family room sleeping 3. But we changed to a 2 room suite for 4 of us. For an extra 25 quid. 

11 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Any pubs in Milton Keynes that are alright? I imagine it is an absolute paradise for shite like flaming grill and hungry horse types.

You’ll struggle to find a proper pub unless you go on the outskirts where the villages used to be. 

There’s a couple of chains in the city what are better than most - thinking Brewhouse specifically 

20 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Any pubs in Milton Keynes that are alright? I imagine it is an absolute paradise for shite like flaming grill and hungry horse types.

Couple of decent pubs in Fenny Stratford about 15 mins walk. The Red Lion down by the canal is  decent boozer, the Swan nearby also worth a visit.

Edited by boots60
  • Like 1