Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

I can buy my tickets tomorrow, I need somewhere where it's safe to sit as my son has a bad back and can't stand for that long.

Which is the best block to safely sit and still see the pitch.

18 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

right, not been to an away in years and this will be the first one taking my son. Should be able to get tickets tomorrow based on my priority points. Any tips on which blocks / rows suitable for kids? Don't want to be right in with all the "limbs"

I had the same worry when I took my 9 year old son to Wolves earlier in the season but it was absolutely fantastic. Some of the language was a bit 'choice' but that's what you get at an away game, he absolutely loved it and our support was top drawer.

• Like 1

Wish they would have some pre sale registration of interest for away games so they can gauge demand roughly at outset and be more confident taking the larger allocations.

Seems to be every away game now the first few days hardly any sales because it’s the worst blocks on offer then when they finally open up more they go in a flash. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Wish they would have some pre sale registration of interest for away games so they can gauge demand roughly at outset and be more confident taking the larger allocations.

Seems to be every away game now the first few days hardly any sales because it’s the worst blocks on offer then when they finally open up more they go in a flash. 

That's a very good idea. You should suggest it

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Tbh if you get loads of away tickets it’s often terrible .Pockets of fan’s singing rather than together.

Forest away in the cup 0-0 years ago was awful,for that reason.

Forest was awful. Demograhpic of crowd was all lads aswell, thought it would be a really decent end too

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Looks like they are selling the upper tier next before lower blocks, if they stay true to the selling order.

" (Selling Order: Block 29, 30, 28, U30a, U29a, U29, U28a, U28, U27, U26, U25, U24a, U24, U23a, 27, 26, 25)"

That's so crap. I've never understood why the worst blocks get released the earliest and then all the best ones come out last.

On 29/11/2022 at 10:47, KrefelderFox666 said:

They do that every time, and every time we sell out. Very rare that we don't sell out. Everton a prime example, they almost didn't take the upper tier and in the end we sold all but about 100 tickets.

Decided to get mine this morning in 29 and not wait but just looked on the website AND Block 27 is last, might not even get there and I think it is selling quite slowly, though a fair few went today.

50 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Decided to get mine this morning in 29 and not wait but just looked on the website AND Block 27 is last, might not even get there and I think it is selling quite slowly, though a fair few went today.

27 isn't last. Upper then 27, 26, 25 hopefully we at least manage to shift enough in the upper to get at least one more block in the lower. Although I'm still hopeful we manage to get close to the full 6k. As mentioned. Kids off school. Priced reasonably and 5 weeks with no domestic football has to play some part.

27 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

27 isn't last. Upper then 27, 26, 25 hopefully we at least manage to shift enough in the upper to get at least one more block in the lower. Although I'm still hopeful we manage to get close to the full 6k. As mentioned. Kids off school. Priced reasonably and 5 weeks with no domestic football has to play some part.

Next few days will shift a lot of tickets, All STH and members are big brackets and possibly a lot waiting to buy together (and waiting for other blocks to open).

• Like 1