Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

31 minutes ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

Is that one of the biggest away allocations we have been given apart from At Wembley?

Would be up there. What did F****t give us a few years back wasn't that 6k, also Coventry and Blackburn have given us big allocations in the past. And I'm sure we had a big following at old Trafford for a cup tie one year.

53 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Would be up there. What did F****t give us a few years back wasn't that 6k, also Coventry and Blackburn have given us big allocations in the past. And I'm sure we had a big following at old Trafford for a cup tie one year.

If you mean circa 2012 (give or take a couple of years), wasn't it 8,000? 0-0 game if I recall rightly.

6 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

If you mean circa 2012 (give or take a couple of years), wasn't it 8,000? 0-0 game if I recall rightly.

Yeah it was. Not a great game but good banter before and after outside the station. Got my son hooked on away games!

Edited by 09bballer
Spelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jstclair1 said:

think it will sell out?

I don't think so, people saying it will are probably slightly overestimating imo. 6.5k is a massive number to take on a Tuesday night, right before Christmas, even if it is fairly local. 4.5k is a more realistic estimate, although I'd love to be proven wrong and we do sell it out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Osavo said:

I don't think so, people saying it will are probably slightly overestimating imo. 6.5k is a massive number to take on a Tuesday night, right before Christmas, even if it is fairly local. 4.5k is a more realistic estimate, although I'd love to be proven wrong and we do sell it out.

Didn’t we take 5k to Liverpool around about the same date last year?  Plus this is a closer and cheaper trip for most 

10 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Didn’t we take 5k to Liverpool around about the same date last year?  Plus this is a closer and cheaper trip for most 

Took about 5300 to Liverpool last year.   Plus MK will probably be a new ground for most of our fans.   And by late December, we'll all be desperate for a bit of live action!

As @KrefelderFox666says, it will probably start selling slowly ... but will sell out in the end.

2 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Oh ok, great as you said that 27 was where the noise was.

Yes, just hasn't been opened yet. 28 is about sold out, loads of availability in the corner ones. Never understand why the club don't just open all blocks from the get go, in particular when a match is pretty much guaranteed to sell out.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes, just hasn't been opened yet. 28 is about sold out, loads of availability in the corner ones. Never understand why the club don't just open all blocks from the get go, in particular when a match is pretty much guaranteed to sell out.

Wonder if its because they are not certain we'll sell out.

What it means though is they will have sold a couple of thousand tickets before the block behind the goal goes on sale as there are still 1200 tickets left in the current opened blocks.

9 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Wonder if its because they are not certain we'll sell out.

What it means though is they will have sold a couple of thousand tickets before the block behind the goal goes on sale as there are still 1200 tickets left in the current opened blocks.

They do that every time, and every time we sell out. Very rare that we don't sell out. Everton a prime example, they almost didn't take the upper tier and in the end we sold all but about 100 tickets.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

right, not been to an away in years and this will be the first one taking my son. Should be able to get tickets tomorrow based on my priority points. Any tips on which blocks / rows suitable for kids? Don't want to be right in with all the "limbs"

I don't really think our support these days leads itself to anywhere not being suitable for kids as such. Id guess depending on their size nearer the front may help with them seeing more perhaps.

• Thanks 1