Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

18 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I was hoping for a free for all given the low attendance last round, but will have to wait and hope for a few good seats to be left at the end. Would really like to take my young son for a Christmas treat but away days become a bit pointless if I can’t get him a seat near the front thanks to all the standing - but that’s the process… 

When my son was little I once took a folding foot-stool for him to stand on!

4 hours ago, coalvillefox said:

Given MK Don's highest attendance this season is about 13k, that still leaves 17k open and with is being given just shy of 7k,might they give us more if we sell out?

They couldn't sell out their play off semi final play off against Wycombe which is a local derby, the attendance was 13K and Wycombe had 2500, they wouldn't give Wycombe more tickets either which they were desperate to have from them so the game was played in a half empty stadium. I went to the game as I live in MK

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Any decent places to park near ground? 

You park on the Granby Trading Estate opposite the ground if you are early enough although what most people do is park in West Bletchley and walk across the railway bridge as it is easier to get back out onto the A421, failing that come and park on my drive as I may walk to the ground

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

I reckon I’ll go Ikea before the game. Get ur Swedish meatballs!!!

You can take the other half Christmas shopping at Primark or Next and do the big Christmas food shop at the Asda hyperstore next door to the ground as well

1 hour ago, Qwerty said:

When my son was little I once took a folding foot-stool for him to stand on!

Blimey, they let you in with it?

I’ve stood him on his seat before a few times, but inevitably he still can’t see too well and I have to spend 90 minutes holding onto him so he doesn’t fall off 😂

4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Blimey, they let you in with it?

I’ve stood him on his seat before a few times, but inevitably he still can’t see too well and I have to spend 90 minutes holding onto him so he doesn’t fall off 😂

Yes they did - it was a few years ago so maybe things were less strict then

After seeing the Maxi Gradel limbs over and over on twitter, I've decided to part with my cash again. 30 notes for a room at the doubletree at the ground. Solves the parking issue as well. Afternoon of work, hotel bar will have to do. Nice excuse for some pre Christmas drinks tho after a few weeks without a game. 

If anyone else is doing the same feel free to join us for a drink. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

After seeing the Maxi Gradel limbs over and over on twitter, I've decided to part with my cash again. 30 notes for a room at the doubletree at the ground. Solves the parking issue as well. Afternoon of work, hotel bar will have to do. Nice excuse for some pre Christmas drinks tho after a few weeks without a game. 

If anyone else is doing the same feel free to join us for a drink. 

Wowwww £30 is very tempting. I will have to look into this further