Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leaving FIFA

12 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

As the zenmaster says, we shall see. The proof will be in the pudding. If Cosbeh fox's suggestion yields more revenue, they will go, if Fifa yield more revenue, they will stay. Seems quite simple to me. The 'outraged' nations have effectively done nothing to combat any of the perceived injustices in this world cup, they couldn't even muster the courage to wear an armband. 

I guess we shall see.

But I stand by the assertion that in football, as in every other area, there are people who do things based on something other than base purposes. There is plenty of evidence for that.

• Like 1

Can't see a breakaway from Fifa - what Fifa have successfully done is to get the buy in of smaller nations outside the influence the traditional powerhouses of Europe and South America. Those confederations earn a lot of money out of Fifa negotiating rights. It would take a full UEFA breakaway which won't happen to reduce the power of Fifa. 

11 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

If teams pull of the out of fifa does mean possible future world cups in doubt. Imagine the next wc 2026 sees no uefa nation take part. 

There won’t be a ‘World Cup’ without European teams 

the sponsorship deals will be small for a start ….. I think fifa have too much control across the game for a breakaway.  If something big is to come out of this then it could be infantino leaving.  But when he replaced blatter we thought the nonsense was over - it won’t change …..

Edited by st albans fox

10 hours ago, Sly said:

100% agree! 

…… we should have left when the announced the world cups were going to be in Russia and Qatar. 

Potentially better late than never though. 

I am sorry, where were you all when Brazil,Russia,any other country have their open & hidden various discriminations...Germany probably the only recent country above board....

Arab countries,are what they are..but we do massive massive business with them.And spite the hypocrocy in Buddhist countries, & orange dressed lamas blessing this & that,their governments are not top of climate,environment and Human rights.

Qater has been fried by the Media,because we can't accept a different outlook on life..Foreign cheap labour workers dying...

In "you" people words so what,!!!

"you"People have been ignoring conveniently this problem, on major Projects around the world..

LGBT is shouting loud,sympathies ride high to support them,quite rightly, but it won't change within a Wcup cycle.

Arab/ persian countries won't change overnight...If at all.

The perfect ideal paradise,exsists differently in every culture and far off Lands,going on Holidays there, don't bring us closer in any aspect of real life.

Community acceptance for LGBT movements,is on priority well behind the steps of Human right & discrimanations concerns around the World.

The West need to tred carefully, because homeshores are still fighting inwardly, especially within LGBT discrimination...

The Western country  partners are still fighting their denial,on

Moral implications...Also individuals as voters,or just the status quo,are not yet

that far on LGBT-rights, they just at present as a movement have a loud voice..not THE voice of the people...Hard as it maybe!!

Qater was wrong,for football for all various reasons,but then again maybe right with all Arab-western investment so obvious..

Yes even about money..because "you" all want democratic-capitalism, then cherry pick, the "Buts"

Our lives is bound & circled around Money, we accept "KP"...owners loved around many opposition grounds,but why is their investments morally better,than richer Arab-investers, both governments groups are corrupt & questionable on human discrimination.

OH.!!  and on the streets of UK,the ordinary man, black or white is ready to burn & murder his neighbours because they are different the perp might accept

a rainbow-emblem,or even because of the Rainbow-emblem..

As many know,I have lived and travelled to far corners of this Globe,laughed with , exchanged views with different people's & cultures.I have learned to accept those various,diverse cultures.

Yet come to settle in a land a bit nearer home...turned down(some regrets..?)

Life in other "estrange" climates.

Learnt Our "man/woman"

carousel of individual moral, individual, tribe/civilisation/society/group discriminations don't leave me

gob- smacked anymore.

The sweetest of  grandma,the wisest sweet grandad, can still have a mix of hatefull discriminations, or just be more open than many educated groups...

Many of our Archeologists, or scientists through various empires of rode and delivered nothing but open lies,or hidden truths.We are capable of some BSh*t,just to make our lives easier...

So at any level I won't accept the total Hypocrocy over Qatar,they are no worse or better than any other Nation, even those closer to home..

Headline 6500 deaths, gave none football fans  unknowledable people's a noxcious platform to jump on.

Even if it was only 500 or 3000, it's bad enough,but this type of cheap-labour death count happens world wide..

LGBT denial happens world wide, human rights..just look at how the world treats the medical profession,w.wide under some name of democratic legal right..!

We have to learn first that for the West, 96% of this world ticks differently, then learn to

accept we ain't the world.

Over the years start to understand, & never behind the stance ,believe we have the better opinion & more humane view..

If anything our western take on this world lays and sits in the minority ,we aren't has open or even clever as we think..!! 

Edited by fuchsntf

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

I am sorry, where were you all when Brazil,Russia,any other country have their open & hidden various discriminations...Germany probably the only recent country above board....

Arab countries,are what they are..but we do massive massive business with them.And spite the hypocrocy in Buddhist countries, & orange dressed lamas blessing this & that,their governments are not top of climate,environment and Human rights.

Qater has been fried by the Media,because we can't accept a different outlook on life..Foreign cheap labour workers dying...

"you"People have been ignoring conveniently this problem, on major Projects around the world..

LGBT is shouting loud,sympathies ride high to support them,quite rightly, but it won't change within a Wcup cycle.

The perfect ideal paradise,exsists differently in every culture and far off Lands,going on Holidays there, don't bring us closer in any aspect of real life.

Community acceptance for LGBT movements,is on priority well behind the steps of Human right & discrimanations concerns around the World.

The West need to tred carefully, because homeshores are still fighting inwardly, especially within LGBT discrimination...

Moral implications...Also individuals as voters,or just the status quo,are not yet

that far on LGBT-rights, they just at present as a movement have a loud voice..not THE voice of the people...Hard as it maybe!!

Qater was wrong,for football for all various reasons,but then again maybe right with all Arab-western investment so obvious..

Yes even about money..because "you" all want democratic-capitalism, then cherry pick, the "Buts"

Our lives is bound & circled around Money, we accept "KP"...owners loved around many opposition grounds,but why is their investments morally better,than richer Arab-investers, both governments groups are corrupt & questionable on human discrimination.

OH.!!  and on the streets of UK,the ordinary man, black or white is ready to burn & murder his neighbours because they are different the perp might accept

As many know,I have lived and travelled to far corners of this Globe,laughed with , exchanged views with different people's & cultures.I have learned to accept those various,diverse cultures.

Learnt Our "man/woman"

carousel of individual moral, individual, tribe/civilisation/society/group discriminations don't leave me

gob- smacked anymore.

The sweetest of  grandma,the wisest sweet grandad, can still have a mix of hatefull discriminations, or just be more open than many educated groups...

Many of our Archeologists, or scientists through various empires of rode and delivered nothing but open lies,or hidden truths.We are capable of some BSh*t,just to make our lives easier...

So at any level I won't accept the total Hypocrocy over Qatar,they are no worse or better than any other Nation, even those closer to home..

Headline 6500 deaths, gave none football fans  unknowledable people's a noxcious platform to jump on.

Even if it was only 500 or 3000, it's bad enough,but this type of cheap-labour death count happens world wide..

LGBT denial happens world wide, human rights..just look at how the world treats the medical profession,w.wide under some name of democratic legal right..!

We have to learn first that for the West, 96% of this world ticks differently, then learn to

Over the years start to understand, & never behind the stance ,believe we have the better opinion & more humane view..

If anything our western take on this world lays and sits in the minority ,we aren't has open or even clever as we think..!! 

i love reading your posts for many reasons

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Learnt Our "man/woman"

gob- smacked anymore.

You might also have mentioned that Denmark haven't exactly covered themselves in glory as a country of late - their immigration policy (for immigrants coming in and for those already in Denmark) is in many ways is worse than Ms Braverman's dreams. It's not the Scandi/Nordic vision of tolerance that we look up to - that's long gone in Denmark and you can see what Sweden has become on the tolerance front in the last 10 years.

UEFA will have to resign en-masse.  Doubtful but I suspect tensions are becoming untenable between the two factions.  

England and the FA talked about withdrawing after we were stitched up for the 2018 vote but we made it clear we wouldn't do anything in isolation.  

1 hour ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

And even if they don't, f**k 'em, you'd have a decent tournament with those ten.

I used to feel that the euros were a better tournament until they started expanding it too much. The group stages were really tough to get out of and you would often see the likes of Germany or Italy failing to qualify, every match had tension as they were all tough games. 

• Like 1