Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Morocco Vs Portugal - Saturday 10th December 15:00

End of an era for CR7. It was a pleasure watching him at his peak, but as a a soon to be a 38 year old, his body has finally caught up with him. He's without a doubt one of the greatest of all time. 

I get the sympathy, somewhat, for Ronaldo - a boyhood dream to try to win a World Cup for his country he was brought up in etc.

However, this is completely outweighed by his diving antics over the years; with the icing on the cake with all of this in his interview with Piers Morgan of all people.

He's got no class whatsoever, despite the excellent career that he's had.

It'd sum it all up for me towards him if he accepts the £100m a year offer in Saudi Arabia.

Edited by Wymsey

11 minutes ago, Raj said:

Hes overrated and arrogant!

I wouldnt even have him at City.

This is the disrespect Neymar gets all the time. If Messi and Ronaldo didn't exist, the Balon dOr would have been shared between Suarez and Neymar for a decade 

Aged 30, he's about to become Brazil all time top scorer. At 30. 

Screenshot_20221210_191927_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a1df01b6f03379e7076c99ded3c54a3c.jpg

41 minutes ago, Koke said:

The only person here I feel bad for is Neymar. He's the most disrespected player of this generation. 

He’s disliked as he spends more time rolling about than the actual football. 

Brilliant player though and in another generation, he’d be appreciate so much more. 

Edited by Sly

19 minutes ago, Koke said:

This is the disrespect Neymar gets all the time. If Messi and Ronaldo didn't exist, the Balon dOr would have been shared between Suarez and Neymar for a decade 

Aged 30, he's about to become Brazil all time top scorer. At 30. 

Screenshot_20221210_191927_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a1df01b6f03379e7076c99ded3c54a3c.jpg

Hes still sh1te.