Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
baldeagle

Easy money

9 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

For anyone who doesn't want to click the link to the dogshit Merc site. 

We're due just over £1m for players' participation in the World Cup (that's 1/15th of a Vestergaard) 

Interestingly 1/15th of a Vestergaard is his little finger 

55 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

For anyone who doesn't want to click the link to the dogshit Merc site. 

We're due just over £1m for players' participation in the World Cup (that's 1/15th of a Vestergaard) 

I'm sure there will be somewhere on the site you can pay to contribute running costs so that they don't need to use ads.

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I'm sure there will be somewhere on the site you can pay to contribute running costs so that they don't need to use ads.

If you use adblocker you get very few adverts, in fact I go on there regularly and there's no adverts that intrude on my reading most are at the end of articles.

5 hours ago, Asha said:

lol the article suggesting that money will be useful in the transfer window.

What does £1m get you these days? 

1 Vardy or 2 Mahrezes plus some spare change for free doughnuts or an infinite number of Albrightons.......

Oh! You said THESE days...... :D

On 09/12/2022 at 14:31, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Not sure if true but was told clause in madders deal that if he plays for England competitively we are due to pay Norwich 500k

He has played for England competitively - he played in a Euro Qualifier against Montenegro. I was there!