Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

NYE

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

As if there's any left lol

Jesus, you're only down the road from me in Northampton. So you're telling me I've got to rely on @Jattdogg sending me some authentic Asian food from Canada? lol

I'm only joking, I cook a mean curry myself, I'm from Leicester!

Need some help with these side dishes though lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TJQuik said:

Hootenanny has really gone downhill hasn't it? They used to have some quite famous people performing and in the audience, now it's the masterchef woman and some radio 1 git.

Actually I completely retract that... best one I can remember watching lol

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Jesus, you're only down the road from me in Northampton. So you're telling me I've got to rely on @Jattdogg sending me some authentic Asian food from Canadalol

chicken tikka poutine?

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Jesus, you're only down the road from me in Northampton. So you're telling me I've got to rely on @Jattdogg sending me some authentic Asian food from Canada? lol

Poppadoms and raitha is easy mate, even you can do it ;)

• Like 1

Haven't been out for NYE in years, it was logistically difficult and expensive to go anywhere at our old house. It was something we were looking forward to on our return to England, to spend it with friends. Last year was cancelled due to said friends having Covid. We just celebrated with a few friends at their house. Given how I felt yesterday, might go back to giving it a miss :ill:

• Haha 1

We went out this NYE for the first time in ages, we'd given up in the UK mainly because I refused to pay to get in to places that you wouldn't any other day of the year, but also because generally it became a bit shit. That could be my age though lol We were a proper stay at home and watch JH couple before we moved.

This year we walked down to some friends,  sat outside and had a few drinks, then went for an Indian.  The owners of said Indian randomly started letting fireworks off in the street just outside the restaurant at about 11pm,  getting them out of the box with a lit cigarette in his mouth lol Then we were home in time to watch the fireworks here from the roof and in bed for about half 12. Pretty sedate, but very enjoyable :thumbup:

3 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

We went out this NYE for the first time in ages, we'd given up in the UK mainly because I refused to pay to get in to places that you wouldn't any other day of the year, but also because generally it became a bit shit. That could be my age though lol We were a proper stay at home and watch JH couple before we moved.

This year we walked down to some friends,  sat outside and had a few drinks, then went for an Indian.  The owners of said Indian randomly started letting fireworks off in the street just outside the restaurant at about 11pm,  getting them out of the box with a lit cigarette in his mouth lol Then we were home in time to watch the fireworks here from the roof and in bed for about half 12. Pretty sedate, but very enjoyable :thumbup:

Was she/he fit?