Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Enzo Le Fee

https://worldsoccertalk.com/amp/news/enzo-le-fee-attracting-interest-from-premier-league-clubs-20221228-WST-413515.html

Surprisingly, Leicester are leading the race to sign Le Fée going into the summer transfer window. The heads at the King Power Stadium have touted Le Fée as a replacement for Youri Tielemans, which might not be surprising considering their similar physique and playmaking abilities.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I’m pretty sure Le Fée in French means ‘the fairy’.

EDIT: I’ve checked Google Translate and it does indeed.

It does. Fée is féminine as a rule (la fée) but 'le fée' is a male fairy... which kinda makes it worse. Opposition fans field day, as I remarked in the other thread. 

37 minutes ago, MPH said:

According to this article “ one of the best midfielders  in France”  just signed a new contract for only £2k a week…

Genuinely up there for 2nd best attacking midfielder in Ligue 1 this season so far

• Like 2

Best to get now before afew teams in the EPL get interested in him if he producing on the pitch till the end of the season. 

Then in the summer you'll get the European teams all over him, and price us out. At the moment he's under the radar 

Afew months ago Liverpool were keeping tabs on him aswell

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas