Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Enzo Le Fee

https://www.letelegramme.fr/football/fc-lorient/enzo-le-fee-c-est-le-moment-pour-moi-de-partir-27-03-2023-13305775.php?utm_content=link&utm_term=LeTelegramme&utm_campaign=twitter&utm_source=nonli&utm_medium=Social

Does this also involve a transfer this summer to a bigger club than FC Lorient, with whom you are still linked until June 2024?

Yes, it's time for me to leave. I necessarily have a special link with this club (where he was trained and signed his first professional contract) and that's why I still wanted to extend at the start of the season. I waited for a contract proposal from FC Lorient until December. She never came. Now I don't expect anything from the club and I won't extend any more. I hope to leave this summer so that my transfer brings money to FC Lorient. Otherwise, I'll be free to sign up anywhere next winter, less than six months from the end of my contract.

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Absolutely nowhere near the class of Tielemans and Maddison. He is also apparently very short. We are going to need physicality if we go down.

We're not signing him if we're in the Championship haha. Could see someone like Marseille or Dortmund signing him. He'd be good for us, but he may have more attractive options. Don't think he'll cost loads due to his contract situation so I imagine quite a few clubs will be interested. 

Manchester United have been linked.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Absolutely nowhere near the class of Tielemans and Maddison. He is also apparently very short. We are going to need physicality if we go down.

Lisandro Martinez is short (and for a CB!) but he's physical...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/03/2023 at 12:38, An Sionnach said:

Maddison maybe, but it's not going to take anything too special to replace Tielemans performances over the last 18 months!

I do agree regarding the physicality angle though.

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Haha 1

On 29/03/2023 at 18:50, StanSP said:

Lisandro Martinez is short (and for a CB!) but he's physical...

Its a cruel world isn't it for Shorties but with a few exceptions , Messi and er?? , the fact remains that they are at a disadvantage. How many times has Mendy been dismissed for his stature on here. If the guy had the attitude to punch above his weight like Braybrooke , I might be convinced ,so far there is little evidence of that. Also his goalscoring record is nothing like good enough.

Edited by An Sionnach

21 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Its a cruel world isn't it for Shorties but with a few exceptions , Messi and er?? , the fact remains that they are at a disadvantage. How many times has Mendy been dismissed for his stature on here. If the guy had the attitude to punch above his weight like Braybrooke , I might be convinced ,so far there is little evidence of that. Also his goalscoring record is nothing like good enough.

There are plenty of good short players - most of Barcas team was short in their dynasty era. Also, their two young midfield prodigies are short. 

In the PL you do need to have height as a team but having a shorty player or two doesn’t hurt.

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

There are plenty of good short players - most of Barcas team was short in their dynasty era. Also, their two young midfield prodigies are short. 

In the PL you do need to have height as a team but having a shorty player or two doesn’t hurt.

Aye, Man City won the league a couple of times with the shortest team in the league. And, in fact, the shortest team this year are Arsenal. 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1

If he replaced Youri or James, it's not like we've replaced a towering presence with a midget. Neither are aerially dominant or known for hard tackling.

He can be effective in defense by pressing and disrupting runners at corners. Or closing down on the edge of the box.