Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Enzo Le Fee

1 hour ago, Le Renard said:

His surname is Breton, so during the centralisation policy in France surnames got changed to suit the French language, hence a lot of Breton surnames start with the Le etc.  The Fée part could have just been a homonym, and the Fée would have been something else in Breton, or a mistranslation.

Thank you for that, I didn't fully appreciate it, particularly the centralisation policy. I realised that French as the national language was relatively new, and there were many active regional languages, dialects and patois (still is, but to a lesser extent, we have Cruesois, Berrichon, Marchois and even Poiteven around here - though rarely heard) I didn't consider the effect of harmonisation into a national language and the loss/change of regional meaning. 

Oscar Gloukh would be an interesting successor to Maddison, between him and Alves we'd have two extremely talented young attacking midfielders.

Gloukh was immense last summer in the Euro U19 tournament. He's recently been linked with Monaco who tend to recruit very well.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Oscar Gloukh would be an interesting successor to Maddison, between him and Alves we'd have two extremely talented young attacking midfielders.

Gloukh was immense last summer in the Euro U19 tournament. He's recently been linked with Monaco who tend to recruit very well.

Wouldn't get a permit according to The Transfer Room, looked him up on there back when I found the site

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

The player he reminds me of is not Tielemans but Marco Veratti, and that is meant as a massive compliment.

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Picture the scene, you're watching QVC half pissed and there's some old trout on there trying to flaunt one of them multi purpose steam cleaners that not only clean all the muck off your floor but polish them and allow you to eat yer dinner off them.

That's Enzo Le Fee.

STOP IT, IT'S TOO MUCH 🥹🤤

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Wouldn't get a permit according to The Transfer Room, looked him up on there back when I found the site

Do European qualifiers and international appearances this season not work in his favour? This would be one I think would go through via a panel, his youth international record too.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Do European qualifiers and international appearances this season not work in his favour? This would be one I think would go through via a panel, his youth international record too.

I'm basing it solely on what that site said a couple of months back, whether it's accurate/up to date enough I guess is the issue. Pretty sure he had very few points though

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, miles2lcfc said:

Yes, like everyone saying how useless Akanji is….then pep signs he and he’s keeping out Diaz!

i’ve learnt that this forum will only be happy if a player is arriving in red hot form. 

That’s why the way people react to Boga is completely over the top. Had we been signing him 2/3 years ago people would be j*zzing up the wall 

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I take peoples reviews on here with a pinch of salt - no offence. Apparently Daka was going to be one of the best strikers in Europe before we signed him (though haven’t written him off just yet).

He might still have been heading that way if he hadn't come to Leicester to be coached by the fluorescent toothed one and asked to play a particular lone striker role.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i’ve learnt that this forum will only be happy if a player is arriving in red hot form. 

That’s why the way people react to Boga is completely over the top. Had we been signing him 2/3 years ago people would be j*zzing up the wall 

My Mrs would have something to say about that sort of bad behaviour 

55 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Problem is patience. Football fans have none. Two bad games and you are a rubbish signing. However the theme on here is go young with potential , which is OK but only about one in ten players realise that potential. Me, I like players with a decent CV in their mid twenties. Not just ability but consistency and availability are extremely important.

15 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Problem is patience. Football fans have none. Two bad games and you are a rubbish signing. However the theme on here is go young with potential , which is OK but only about one in ten players realise that potential. Me, I like players with a decent CV in their mid twenties. Not just ability but consistency and availability are extremely important.

This is a problem easily resolved

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

...Boga is only effective from the left!!!

We bring in a player to cover Barnes and call him a Right Winger  in the process.

We either bring in a proper Right Winger who can be as effective (if not moreso) than Barnes is on the left. As soon as Barnes is injured we go into a survival mode, we change our set up to use systems that we utilise when we become desperate.

It is all very well thinking ahead planning for Barnes being unavailable, but Rodgers is more than comfortable with Maddison on the right.