Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Milos Kerkez

On 02/01/2023 at 15:54, frany104 said:

It does, and it’s correct. He’s not good enough. He’s not improved at all in 18 months and needs a couple of seasons on loan to play regularly. It’s not harsh, if we want to improve we need better. 

If only he'd been called Tomasinio and come from abroad, he could have made it.

3 minutes ago, ceebeefox said:

If only he'd been called Tomasinio and come from abroad, he could have made it.

If only he wasn’t championship standard. He’s been given so much opportunity and it’s obvious he hasn’t kicked on. Shame really as we could do without buying replacements. 

Just now, frany104 said:

If only he wasn’t championship standard. He’s been given so much opportunity and it’s obvious he hasn’t kicked on. Shame really as we could do without buying replacements. 

He still played the pass of the night on Tuesday but sadly Harvey couldn’t finish this time. I’m just so proud that our club can put three Leicestershire lads in a starting line up in a league that may yet prove to be just as tough for a Danish or Hungarian youngster. This website seems too quick to call out our youngsters, every goal is somebody’s fault and Harvey doesn’t help out defensively so he often has to cope with an overload. How great was Simmo in that role by the way? Just let Mahrez get forward. By the way I’m not having Castagne currently, he’s been poor and probably earning 3 times Luke’s money!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Bargain

£15m on him, £5-8m on Tsygankov and £15-20m on Anthony Rouault or Anel Ahmedhodzic. NEXT

If you can get Tsygankov for that price perhaps you actually are the messiah!!

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If you can get Tsygankov for that price perhaps you actually are the messiah!!

Contract up in 6 months, the country is on fire and he wants out. PSV have actually been quoted even less but being generous with PL tax.

• Like 3

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Contract up in 6 months, the country is on fire and he wants out. PSV have actually been quoted even less but being generous with PL tax.

Just him and I would be happy tbh (as his does his ACL the second he steps foot on the Seagrave turf)

3 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

I’d prefer Kerkez, I feel he’s got a bit more bite in him! And I like the way he bombs forward.

He's the overall better player. Kristiansen is very solid, but more of a Castagne type, whereas Kerkez is more of a Ricardo type. There's pros and cons to both though, and you could argue that as of right now it's being solid at the back that's more important.

Goals win games though!

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

How are they quoting prices if he's out of contract in 6 months? 

We want £20m for Tielemans, teams will try and prey on those who are desperate to get players in now. Also its attractive to the buyers to not then have to compete with potentially more clubs when signing on a free and the hideous wages and signing on fees. Although as the player and agent they are likely to still want a good whack knowing what might come if they hold out.

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox
7 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Do we even have the money for this?

We can't afford to sack rodgers so probably not 

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We want £20m for Tielemans, teams will try and prey on those who are desperate to get players in now. Also its attractive to the buyers to not then have to compete with potentially more clubs when signing on a free and the hideous wages and signing on fees. Although as the player and agent they are likely to still want a good whack knowing what might come if they hold out.

The fee we want for Tielemans is surely only because we're hopeful an English club will pick him up. As of January though it becomes competitive for any sought after player (able to sign a pre contract) regardless of any buy out clause really, everyone will be aware clubs are sending out contract offers to players like this. 

Edited by Tommy Fresh

That Kristiansen leak from percy really feels like an attempt to show the hand of another club imo. The way it was written “leicester think they can get him for 5-8mil” reeks of showing a club we are willing to move on because their price is too high. 

This has been backed up by an interview with him today where he states he’s not heard about the rumour but would love to move to the prem. I’m sure if he was the target he would have had some form of contact by now. 

Seeing as kerkez is being rumoured at 15m… my guess is we are just trying to pull it down a few mill. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2